Enterprise Rent A Car - Enterprise Rental Car Accused me for damage that was concealed and not responsible for!!
Help!!This is horrendous.
After I got rear ended on my new car, Geico provided me with Enterprise rental...my car being stuck at the body shop for weeks..I actually got the SAME EXACT Car as I am normally driving..Everything went fine, I kept the car almost 30 days garaged and parked. At the time of returning it the clerk was very argumentative and probably had a bad day. He went around the car, bent down and RIGHT THERE reported damage to the underside front spoiler, all plastic. Needless to say I denied reponsbility BUT they charged my card for my insurance $500 deductible.
I gets worse..I dispute the charge, Enteprise recovery unit contacts me..few times within 6 months telling me that charge will most likely dismissed.Then contact me gain stating charge is indeed valid and I owe $165 which is fine.
Today I get a letter summons to pay $500.00!!WHAT IS GOING ON?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Keeping
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- " When I returned the car enterprise is now charging me for the undeclared damage that I didn't do.The damage had been touched with white paint that was way older..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "Well... I was on my way to becoming a frequent Enterprise rent-a-car (and truck) customer....until this morning that is. Last week I was in TX (Abliene, TX) and had a great..."
- "Bob's furniture is made in Vietnam and is poorly quality at best. My coffee table arrived broken, even though the outer box was undamaged. Their Customer Care-less Hotline..."
- "Icon is a joke they forget to come back to fix things that they promise it will be done they forgot my vanity so they finally bring it and just..."
- "Some sellers on Aliexpress are very vicious and they will curse at you when you request any refunds. I looked into Shenzhen Victoria Enterprise's feedback and I discovered that other..."
- "Bought a horseshoe wall decor from them (see link provided). It looked so nice on the website, but when it arrived I was so very disappointed. On the website image..."
- "I was sent this on my email for the order I had placed last month. Then August came and I was sent this 2nd email which just upset me...."
- "I completely agree with the misleading packaging. I recently purchased Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. I took pictures. The "chunks" shown on the package, weren't even "chunks" at all...."