Enterprise Rent A Car - False damage claim by Enterprise Rent-A-Car

I rented a car in Anchorage, AK January 2014 and turned it in two days later. I turned it in without incident. Soon after they started harassing me regarding a false damage claim. They made different statements each time they called regarding alleged minor damage re location, description, etc.

Now they are continuing to add on additional charges, providing blurry photos and doing lots of fishy things. Seems to be a real racket I'm told.

The car appeared fine when I turned it in. Nothing at all occurred during my rental.

What government agencies would have oversight over questionable practices like this ? I'll also contact the appropriate consumer advocates with media.

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Damage Claim
Review category
Review rating
3 out of 5
review #475854

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Enterprise Rent A Car? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 19, 2014 #786625

We’ve noticed your comments and would like to look into this for you. Please send a detailed email to care[at]enterprise.com including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement, reservation or claims number and any further information regarding your experience with us.
When emailing, please list Reference Number 140219-001599 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.
Carol H.
Social Media
Enterprise Rent A Car

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Enterprise Rent A Car. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Enterprise Rent A Car.
Filing a new complaint about