Enterprise Rent A Car - Tollway scam

I was charged 15.00 dollars for a missed toll by Enterprise.Problem is I had a transponder and a 55cent fee was inflated to 15.oo.

Good luck in trying to get any sort of customer service. They totally lie and fabricate the situation.They said they tried to call be back 3x. Totally untrue!You never get a live person just a machine. Totally frustrating.Why do they train their employees to lie?

I never even got a chance to rectify the situation before they dipped into my charge card.

Total B.S.I will never rent another car from them!

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Review rating
4 out of 5
review #476887 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Enterprise Rent A Car? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 05, 2014 #791630 Cooper City, Florida

@Anonymous, you're a piece of rubbish Enterprise employee. When your day comes you won't be saying the same garbage. :( :( :(

Feb 25, 2014 #788614 Renton, Washington

Albanypark, I would like to discuss this further with you. Please email us at Care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, the exact branch location, and any other details. Please put reference #140225-002903 in the subject line of your email -Christina

Mar 06, 2014 #791773

A follow up to my situation. I am pleased to say I received a call from the manager (John) and was satisfied
with a resolution to my problem. I didn't realize the volume of missed tolls in the Chicagoland area from Enterprise cars (over 4,000) daily probably contributes to a whole lot of aggravation and frustration in trying to get ahold of a live person.

Feb 24, 2014 #788108

Maybe you should look at your contract before you call people names.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Enterprise Rent A Car. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Enterprise Rent A Car.
Filing a new complaint about