Enterprise Rent A Car - Tollway scam
I was charged 15.00 dollars for a missed toll by Enterprise.Problem is I had a transponder and a 55cent fee was inflated to 15.oo.
Good luck in trying to get any sort of customer service. They totally lie and fabricate the situation.They said they tried to call be back 3x. Totally untrue!You never get a live person just a machine. Totally frustrating.Why do they train their employees to lie?
I never even got a chance to rectify the situation before they dipped into my charge card.
Total B.S.I will never rent another car from them!review #476887
You may also like
- "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..."
- "This place was recommended by a friend who only used their services once. I was very excited to rent an RV and selected a coach size. I paid for the..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- "On 3-17-15 I ordered a lip gloss called teddy bare for the price of $10.00 plus $0.80 tax totaling $10.80 from mary kay from a sales consultant named tabitha patton..."
- "In May of 2012 I purchased $18,000 worth of furniture from the Room Place in Vernon Hills along with a $645 warranty. I recently decided to take the leaves..."
- "I submit my info and never got my min..."
- "It was my first time at Jiffy Lube. I was asked if I wanted good, better or best oil. I took good, how wold I know that they..."
- "10+ years ago I built my home and used Durango levers throughout. Recently several of them started BREAKING. I called Emtek's customer service because on their website it..."
- "I have had one for a few years, but haven't used it much. The liner pan thing at the bottom rusted the very first time I washed it. They did..."