Enterprise Rent A Car - Tollway scam
I was charged 15.00 dollars for a missed toll by Enterprise.Problem is I had a transponder and a 55cent fee was inflated to 15.oo.
Good luck in trying to get any sort of customer service. They totally lie and fabricate the situation.They said they tried to call be back 3x. Totally untrue!You never get a live person just a machine. Totally frustrating.Why do they train their employees to lie?
I never even got a chance to rectify the situation before they dipped into my charge card.
Total B.S.I will never rent another car from them!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."
- "Absolute disaster! I pre paid 800 euros in advance for a 3 week booking over Christmas. Email confirmation stated to pick the car up at 12:00 on Saturday when in..."
- "Rent limo bus service in Los Angeles California for your wedding and prom service. We are Los Angeles, CA bus Company. Our Fleet: Dodge Charger limo Chrysler 300 limo Mercedes S Class limo Range Rover..."
- "I waited 8 years to be able to buy a Ryland built house, I heard they were a great company and had wonderful customer support. Don't spend your money..."
- "I was disabled 5 yrs ago by a drunk driver. Now, I am on SO much morphine and other mind altering drugs because of the pain and burning sensation that..."
- "I've been trying to restore service with my new tracfone for several weeks. I had to move my service from my old Tracfone to my new Tracfone because my..."
- "She is a straight home wrecker. She preys on men when they are weak and vulnerable. She is the epitome of an absolute ***, gold digging, home wrecker. She did..."
- "I had never heard of eDreams before yesterday, imagine my surprise when I found flights home during August for half of what Kayak had listed... well the as the old..."
- "I had a question before I ordered a piece of furniture, e.g. the return policy. They state you can call 8 am to 5 pm to have questions answered...."