Enterprise Rent A Car - Tollway scam
I was charged 15.00 dollars for a missed toll by Enterprise.Problem is I had a transponder and a 55cent fee was inflated to 15.oo.
Good luck in trying to get any sort of customer service. They totally lie and fabricate the situation.They said they tried to call be back 3x. Totally untrue!You never get a live person just a machine. Totally frustrating.Why do they train their employees to lie?
I never even got a chance to rectify the situation before they dipped into my charge card.
Total B.S.I will never rent another car from them!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "every year, i always plan to visit my family and friends in the Philippines.. unfortunately i can't bring with me my car from states because if I'm going to..."
- "Well... I was on my way to becoming a frequent Enterprise rent-a-car (and truck) customer....until this morning that is. Last week I was in TX (Abliene, TX) and had a great..."
- "In brief - 1. I hired and returned an undamaged vehicle to Thrifty Car Rentals. 2. I photographed the vehicle thoroughly upon its return as evidence. 3. More than 2 days after..."
- "ThredUP.com is an online consignment store based in SF CA but with a Cambridge MA phone no. On their website for the past few months they have been advertising a..."
- "My sister was eating cheddar and sour cream potato chips when she pick up this chip with blond hairs!!..."
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."
- "First the flowers were not delivered as scheduled (Wed). The following day I sent a customer service email that was supposed to be returned in two hours. After 5 hours..."
- "We booked a stay at the Sandos Playacar with BookVIP and everything was exactly as advertised. I was a little wary due to some negative reviews that I had read..."
- "Everyday for the past 2 months between the hours of 3p.m. until my television freezes and unfreezes continuously until I call the 1-800 number to send a signal to my..."