We are on Business trip and landed in Denver today. Snowing daily and not wanting to get stuck we needed to upgrade our rental from compact to a jeep (To handle the snow).

We were Informed all rentals are booked. An exception was made after intense begging (Refused to drive compact in the snow). We were told Jeep Grand Cherokee will be made available from the lot AT 200.00 PER DAY!!!! Our safety being at stake, we took the crooked deal. DO NOT RENT FROM ENTERPRISE!!!!! Our company uses them exclusively and this is how they return the favor.

VERY UNHAPPY CAMPER.

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 17, 2013.

Comments

You paid it didn't you? You could have walked away, but you didn't.....

Charleston, South Carolina, United States #650445

We charged a customer in sunny SC 300/day for a Traverse... Get over yourself...

to Hertz #1078203

They over charged her. Small to medium size SUVs are typically below $100.

I can see a luxury full size SUV going for a little over $100.

What you did is called a rip off and taking advantage of customers. Get out of here with that.

EnterpriseCares
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #638720

I would like to discuss this further and see if I can be of any assistance. Please email me at care[at]enterprise.com with the complete details and any rental agreement/reservation numbers. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you.

Chris

Social Media Monitor Enterprise

How is this their fault? Your the one that wanted the upgrade!

:x :x :x :x Are you afraid of a snow flake? :roll :roll :roll

to Anonymous #1078201

They over charged her. Small to medium size SUVs are typically below $100. I can see a luxury full size SUV going for a little over $100.