2 weeks previous to 6/7/2017 I reserved a car online.Did not hear anything from Enterprise --- so I called 6/6 to make sure everything was good.

Young man said that he tried to call??? No miss calls and a voice mail with no message??? He said that they could pick me up because I was 7 miles ad they only go 8??? I said --"Isn't that your slogan???" He made me feel like he was doing me a favor -- so I said --"can you pick me up??" yes - ok good.

6/7 I get a call stating driver is on his way --- I tell young man the fastest way to get to my house -- do not take Longhorn!!!! Well I start to get calls from the driver -- 3 total stating that he is lost!!!! Yup he went Longhorn route. Pouring down rain - I stand outside fro 25 minutes!!!!

- Finally get to Enterprise (drenched) and I ask -- why did you send him Longhorn (written on paper) -- he says -- I didn't!!!! So then he asks method of payment -- I said cash -- like we discussed on phone -- he says that he told me to bring in --- FL driver's license, utility bill and a major credit card!!! That's a lot of words for me not to hear. He was confrontational, argumentative --- so I said -- I am wrong -- lets move on -- he then tells me to "CALM DOWN!!!" really!!!

I then ask him if he is not renting the car to me???? He said yes -- I told him that I needed to leave as I rented the car and had appts. I was surprised that driver did not have a GPS and that young man did not give me a business card??? Next day when I returned the car I asked him why I didn't get a business card --- he took a business card out of his pocket and said that the telephone # was incorrect -- REALLY????

Still don't know his name -- get checked out and young man asks if his service was perfect as I would be getting a follow up call (never got) --- I didn't even know how to answer --- just wanted to get out of there. I told him in 2008 I rented and had an awesome experience when I rented a car to have breast cancer surgery -- I told him that his customer service was lacking and he said - "what do you mean???" he still never took ownership or wanted to improve his service.

I would score this experience a 1 out of 10 --- everyone I see I tell them not to rent here.A new driver takes me home and I finally find our what the young mans name is - NICK!!!!!

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Customer Care.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares
#1341954

maryellen2017,

We’ve noted your comments and we would like to the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,