Enterprise Rent A Car - Aggravating Enterprise Doylestown PA Drop Off
Most aggravating car rental! At the time of pickup the very friendly Shaquille at the JFK Enterprise assured me that the dings and scratches that I pointed out were all within their acceptable "scratch and dent" guidelines and did not need to be noted on the agreement but apparently the Doylestown Enterprise representative, Kyle and another associate had different guidelines. After 45 minutes, my wife who was waiting for me, came in to see what was going on. Kyle explained that I could not have a return receipt without first writing an extensive report detailing every single hairline scratch on the vehicle ...even after confirming with the JFK office that the blemishes were not my fault! Having rented on average a car every month for business from Hertz, going to or coming from an airport, I can honestly say I have NEVER experienced such poor and unprofessional treatment. Kyle said he was just "doing his job" but I say, do it better! and I also could do without the sarcasm.
Enterprise should take note from Hertz who will mark every scratch and ding regardless of size. That way there is no discrepancy between employees. Also, after flying all day looking for dents and scratches on a wet-from-washing car in a dimly lit garage is vastly different than looking at a dry car in bright sun light outdoors. This is a rental car and I was certainly not the first person to drive it. Other rental companies recognize this, Doylestown Enterprise does not.
You may be able to see in the attached photo the existing small dent near the gas tank. JFK Enterprise said it was within the guidelines, Doylestown Enterprise disagreed and blamed me. They also questioned all of the scratches.
Word of caution, if you rent from Doylestown Enterprise be sure to mark every little imperfection on your agreement because they will go over the car with a magnifying glass. Really!
One other side note; Do not bother using the Enterprise Kiosk for check-in unless your name on your credit card exactly matches your drivers license. My credit card uses initials for first and middle name.
Enterprise Kiosk will also NOT work if renting one-way. Stay in line and use an agent.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being blamed for existing damage that was oked at pickup
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Enterprise Car Rental
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "The car being hired was given to us in the dark and wet, when we returned it the person checked it and said the drivers door was damaged, there was..."
- "I rented a car through Relayrides for a quick 2-day trip, and I've been dealing with Relayrides for almost a month now for the damages I didn't cause, and they're..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "Biggest pile of excrement I ever bought. I paid $2300 for this sleep number turd. I still haven't figured out a number cause it changes every time you change positions...."
- "CASTING360 IS NOT NOT NOT NOT A SCAM My kids has BeEN CALLED three roles already and is about to do a leading role in her nect movie. Some people..."
- "...Brought 2 heated throws for my kids beds and this am my son says his has stopped working last night..."