I have been a enterprise customer for over 3 years.I pay by the month.

Recently at the Prince Frederick location, I would say 3 months ago. I encountered a agent who would call and thraten if I did not pay the month I have to bring the car back. I might get back 4 days. I always pay the month.

Last month she kept calling asking for rental. I was not keeping up. Ended up paying over 500 dollars more. Which someone caught and put back in my account.

She will ask for extra payments. Somehow she is stealing from you all. Last month she charged me 80 dollars more a week. Said it was the price.

Found out she also added insuance which I already had. Another agent caught that. Only chaged me 65 dollars for the third week. I cleaned up the car, made it look like new.

Returned the car at the lexington park location. Now that agent stopped the security deposit from coming back to me. I just recieved voicemail. Now there is no security deposit I was told.

She apperently took that.

Enterprise you have a scam artist stealing from you.How many other customers has she done this to???

This person wrote the review because of "agent steals, over charges. takes deposit and says there is no deposit." at Enterprise Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Enterprise Rent A Car to "my deposit back. no one called me that i owe money. you have to have a deposit on file. that is your rule".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Enterprise Rent A Car and enterprise rent a car customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

We'd like to hear more about your experience.Please email us at with your contact information, reservation and/or rental agreement numbers, exact location you rented from, and any other details you would like to add.

Please include reference number 160622-002695 in your email.