Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I have an insurance rental and called Enterprise to make arrangements to be picked up Monday morning at 8 a.m. I was told I would be picked up between 8 a.m.

and approximately 9:30 a.m. I stated I wanted a definite time and was told that was the best they could do. I asked if I could get a ride and pick the car up there. I was told that would work we finished making the arrangements and I said see you Monday.

I arrived Monday morning at the office at 9:25 and was told because I was late my car had been rented and they had another car available but that it would cost me $25 per day. Nice scam. After much arguing with the belligerent manager Kevin I called and spoke to someone at customer service. While I was on the phone Kevin mumbled under his breath that I would never rent a car from them that day.

The customer service advise me to take the car and work it out later with the regional manager as to the cost. When I get off the phone Kevin the belligerent manager approaches and office me a car add an additional cost of $1. 25 And I would have to wait one hour. This company built itself on customer service in now that they are at the top of the Heap are showing their true colors they suck.

My first day off in 3 months from a newly acquired job and I had to put up with this belligerent overconfident f*** you attitude from a guy who is making too much money to bother with an insurance rental.

Add my voice to those who speak ill of enterprise car rental and all that they stand for. Sincerely Peter MacEachern Worcester

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

EnterpriseCares
#1431973

Peter MacEachern,

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences.

I have forwarded your comments to our Massachusetts Regional management and our team at our location. I have asked that they review your concern and contact you directly.

As this may take several days, your patience is appreciated.

Respectfully,