I rented a cargo van for my flower business, as I had many times with no problems for years. After returning the van on Sunday, leaving keys in lockbox, two weeks later, I received a letter saying I damaged a piece under the van.

This particular Saturday, I didn't have to backup", ever!! But I've been fighting this since 2011. Today, we needed to rent a car, and of course, they said I couldn't rent and neither could my husband, even though, he was never involved in any of my van rentals. That is crazy!!

I will not pay this, because I didn't do it!! I have never had a ticket, and in all the years I rented vans for my business, I never had a problem, or any damages. This is a scam! I'm furious and so angry!

The picture that they sent me was not even taken at the Woodstock location.

I feel someone at this location did the damage and is blaming me. This location, has in the past been very poorly run, and two years ago we rented a car from the location.

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Rent A Car Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Find the real guilty party.

Comments

EnterpriseCares
#1619874

Review #1430491, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers.

We would like to speak with you further. Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental agreement number, claims number, and the details above so we can address this.

Thank you. – Carol H.