1.7
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I requested an AWD SUV for the morning of 12/26/16 at 8AM, Novato, CA.The attendant told me that 'time' was not available & I needed to come in at 7:30 or 8:30 AM.

Since I needed to be on the road BEFORE 9AM, I chose 7:30. Upon arrival, no car & I was told that 'my' pick up time was 8:30. Attendant did accommodate me with another vehicle, which is the truck on the rental agreement, allowing me to go home & feed my dog while I waited. Returning at 8:30, my car was still not there (attendant upgraded a 'regular,' promising timely return).

Finally on the road at 10AM://.

Returned 22 hrs early w/ no discount.I am not a happy customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of that my car was not ready in a timely manner. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of enterprise rent a car ford car rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Enterprise Rent A Car needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned enterprise rent a car ford car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Enterprise Rent A Car.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

paulafava
Novato, California, United States #1264321

I just received the following email ...which is NOT correct!

I am writing from my ONLY email address. The only difference is that I sent the first message from YOUR website. I have also included below my follow up email to your request for further details. PLEASE ADVISE!!!

Enterprise Logo

Your message was not received.

The email address you are using does not match the email address on the original request.

In an effort to protect customer information, responses must be received from the same email address originally used to contact us. Please respond using the email address from your initial inquiry and we will be happy to assist you.

Follow Up Email to YOUR Request for more info:

Paula Fava 9:20 AM (59 minutes ago) to care I requested an AWD SUV for the morning of 12/26/16 at 8AM, Novato, CA. The attendant told me that 'time' was not available & I needed to come in at 7:30 or 8:30 AM. Since I needed to be on the road BEFORE 9AM, I chose 7:30 ...

allowing me to get back home & load the vehicle for my trip. Upon arrival at Enterprise in Novato, CA, My vehicle was not there & I was told that 'my' pick up time was 8:30. Attendant did accommodate me with another vehicle for the hour I had to wait, allowing me to go home & feed my dog. Returning at 8:30, my car was still not here (attendant told me that he had upgraded a regular customer who promised a timely return).

Again ... I had to walk away &...

I was finally on the road at 10AM://. I cut my trip short due to a sick pup ... Returning 22 hrs early (from when I received the car I had requested ... NOT the temp vehicle while I waited) ...

and, I asked for a further discount. This was not granted. I only received a receipt for the truck which was given to me while I awaited my vehicle arriving & being ready.

I never received a receipt for the vehicle I actually received eventually.Thank You kindly, Paula Fava Corcoran 415-725-8218

EnterpriseCares
to paulafava #1264962

Paula, please see my colleague, David's email.Thank you.

Your patience is appreciated.- Carol (Reference #161230-002729)

EnterpriseCares

We’ve noted your comments and we would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@enterprise.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 161230-002729 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,