Enterprise Rent A Car - Car Rentals with Warning lights

343 of 1270 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews

Last few cars rented via Enterprise all had warning lights on.

One car rented out of Boise, ID Airport leaked oil in my garage.

Next one had low fuel and warning lights on as well.

After that out of Nampa, ID had warning lights and incomplete. paperwork on the dash for repairs.

Out of Boise, ID Had warning lights, low fuel, was hit by a mule deer in MT. They left me stranded in April at about 9:30 or 10 pm near Ennis, MT and it was freezing! When Sheriffs and Fire Dept. showed I showed them the photos of low fuel and warning light on. They were very concerned about the airbag not deploying. Enterprise sent me a bill for $11,000.00! on a unrepaired Toyota Corolla with nearly 30,000 miles. Then it went down to $750.00! I took photos of the odometer panel with all this info. Then I had to pay for a room in Ennis, MT when my job already had a hotel for me in Dillion, MT.

Then Enterprise left me stranded in Ennis, MT and said I would have to go to the Bozeman Airport! All the places I called refused to pick me up and they were able to because a Supervisor said if there were at least 2 employees 1 could easily go pick me up and it was an emergency situation. Taxi wanted over $180. That with tip would be about $200. Finally get to Bozeman Airport and they tell me they ONLY have 1 truck to rent me that can go 1 way! Really?! None of those thousands of economy cars in their lot can drive 1 way!?

My rental agreement was for ECONOMY CAR not some huge beast of a truck! I told the kid at the front desk I didn't know anything about trucks. I'm not a truck driver! He didn't give me any info on the truck or show me how to work it and, of course it had maintenance lights on and the front driver side tire pressure was low. Have photos of this as well. At a fuel station a man put air in the low tire for me. didn't do any good before I knew the tire was even lower by the time I reached Jerome Flying J. Picture of this as well. They left me at the Flying J for several hours also and left to freeze some more. They had the stupidest excuses for not picking me up or bringing me or renting me in the first place a credible & Maintained Car!

So, Exhausted, stressed out (have PTSD on top of that!), frozen totally ticked off and broke! I finally have an ECONOMY CAR without the maintenance lights on and fuel! Still upsets me to think about this. I get nauseous, my head starts getting weird and I feel completely exhausted and have to sleep. This site seems to only allow 1 pic....Hope someone can help me with this horrific ordeal that Enterprise Car Rental has put me through.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
All of the above and thensome
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Enterprise Toyota Corolla Rental
Review category
Rentals
review #668405 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Enterprise Rent A Car? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
343 of 1270 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 07 #1141218

So you destroyed their car and don't wind up paying, then insist on a one way car, that are rarely offered by rental agencies. And they are the bad guys.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.