Last few cars rented via Enterprise all had warning lights on.
One car rented out of Boise, ID Airport leaked oil in my garage.
Next one had low fuel and warning lights on as well.
After that out of Nampa, ID had warning lights and incomplete. paperwork on the dash for repairs.
Out of Boise, ID Had warning lights, low fuel, was hit by a mule deer in MT. They left me stranded in April at about 9:30 or 10 pm near Ennis, MT and it was freezing! When Sheriffs and Fire Dept. showed I showed them the photos of low fuel and warning light on. They were very concerned about the airbag not deploying. Enterprise sent me a bill for $11,000.00! on a unrepaired Toyota Corolla with nearly 30,000 miles. Then it went down to $750.00! I took photos of the odometer panel with all this info. Then I had to pay for a room in Ennis, MT when my job already had a hotel for me in Dillion, MT.
Then Enterprise left me stranded in Ennis, MT and said I would have to go to the Bozeman Airport! All the places I called refused to pick me up and they were able to because a Supervisor said if there were at least 2 employees 1 could easily go pick me up and it was an emergency situation. Taxi wanted over $180. That with tip would be about $200. Finally get to Bozeman Airport and they tell me they ONLY have 1 truck to rent me that can go 1 way! Really?! None of those thousands of economy cars in their lot can drive 1 way!?
My rental agreement was for ECONOMY CAR not some huge beast of a truck! I told the kid at the front desk I didn't know anything about trucks. I'm not a truck driver! He didn't give me any info on the truck or show me how to work it and, of course it had maintenance lights on and the front driver side tire pressure was low. Have photos of this as well. At a fuel station a man put air in the low tire for me. didn't do any good before I knew the tire was even lower by the time I reached Jerome Flying J. Picture of this as well. They left me at the Flying J for several hours also and left to freeze some more. They had the stupidest excuses for not picking me up or bringing me or renting me in the first place a credible & Maintained Car!
So, Exhausted, stressed out (have PTSD on top of that!), frozen totally ticked off and broke! I finally have an ECONOMY CAR without the maintenance lights on and fuel! Still upsets me to think about this. I get nauseous, my head starts getting weird and I feel completely exhausted and have to sleep. This site seems to only allow 1 pic....Hope someone can help me with this horrific ordeal that Enterprise Car Rental has put me through.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- All of the above and thensome
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Enterprise Toyota Corolla Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...."
- "On 5/16/2014 we rented a minivan with Enterprise at the Honolulu airport (3255 AOLELE ST) location for our wedding weekend. Upon initial inspection and walk around of the Chrysler minivan,..."
- "I booked a car for 40 hours. Opel Corsa, with 155000 km. I picked it up at 23:00 on a dark parking. The car has a million of scratches and..."
- "Their clothes appear amazing but it is so not worth all that hassle that I have been through!!! I have dealt with a lot of online businesses overseas but this..."
- "Sears Disappointment • May 21, 2012 Purchased Refrigerator Kenmore Bottom Freezer, Model 795.72033.111– o Total Price $1770.98 – $321 down-payment on 5/21/12 Final payment 6/1/12 o No Extended Warranty – Current Warranty states “For ten..."
- "I ordered a quilt and sheet set to match, the quilt in King size, the sheets in Queen size. When they arrived, the quilt was the correct size but the sheets..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."