I rented a car from February to October.I saw damage once I got home when I tried a no water car cleaner.

Paint came off the side of the car showing a line that had been painted in. I reported it to them immediately in person.. When I renewed the car monthly I reminded them and showed them the damage and they acknowledged that I would not be held responsible for it. They have charged me $1700 for damage now.

They are horrible . I returned it in the night time and left the keys in the night box being told I would not be charged for the next day if I did so and they could not give me a ride home so awaited a ride. The body of the car was returned as i received it. When I originally got the car I was swtiched out on a gloomy day and did not have a chance to look over the car.

At home I wanted to spark up the car so sprayed a non water car cleaner on the body. The area near the gas tank exposed a long line on the side. The more I rubbed, the more paint came off. It looked like someone put filler on the car.

I contacted the location and even came back and showed the area,. Each month I renewed the car, I pointed it our and made sure with the manager I would no be charged for this damage since it was pre exisitng. The day after I dropped the car I came in to get my receipt. It was wrong so I then called and spoke to the manager, I came in again another day and again spoke to the manager and employee.

Never did anyone say anything about the car being damaged. I should have been in formed and given the option to check it our ant and pay out of pocket. You may have caused my rates for insurance to increase when my credit card covers such damage. Also months ago the manager disengaged the cargo cover so I could fit to all items in the back.

I never touched the cargo cover again nor did I hook it back up, yet I am being charged for the plastic piece being broken.

She needs to take responsibility for this no matter how small of a charge.I asked for enterprise to check the surveillance cameras to see if there was vandalism sand they declined to do so.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Review #1114552, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences.I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers.

We would like to speak with you further. Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this.

Thank you.– Carol H.

They did the same to me about 14 days ago, they used the same method we need to to contact everybody on this site and hold them accountable for they insurance scam! SAD!!!

EnterpriseCares
to Anonymous #1384196

Anonymous #1380360, we'd like to help out! Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this. Thank you.– Carol H.