2.7
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Poster increased review rating.

Enterprise in Clarksburg, WV provides no customer service at all.You make a reservation, show up, pay, and are forced to wait if no car is available.

One guy had been waiting for 5 hrs to get a vehicle while I was there. I waited until closing before just cancelling my reservation. When at this point, the reservation was made at 3 and they closed at 6, the employee got a complete attitude because I wanted to cancel the reservation. I was charged from the moment I arrived, but Enterprise didnt even want to change the drop off time so I was expected to pay for a full day without having access to a vehicle.

Multiple people came in after us and got a vehicle right away! Even 5 mins before closing, there were at least 10 people still in the waiting room (some who even told me they made their reservation in the am). Enterprise is a money hungry, greedy business, they accept everyone who calls in with a reservation with hopes someone will drop one off before you are completely fed up, they charge you before even knowing if they can provide you a vehicle, and they tap on any charge they can get away with. This isn't the first time I have had problems with Enterprise.

They always seem to find a way to keep at least part of my deposit even after doing what their employees said to do to a tee.Enterprise employees are clueless and unprofessional I will never step foot in another Enterprise again.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Aqueen09, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences and I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers.We would like to speak with you further.

Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation.

Thank you.Carol H.