Why Enterprize Rent-A-Car sucks?
I reserved a mid-size car, but I got there on time, they only have a compact size car. Frustration rise!
When I rent the car, the agent spent like 20s to check the car, but when I returned, another agent checked every inch of it with10 mins. Guess what? The agent found the rear bumper a little bit misaligned, and filed a damage report. No matter how I explained that I never hit soemthing or got hit by somebody, they just did not want to listen to you.
If you use two totally different procedures to check the car between renting and returning, you always can find something.
Here is the lesson from this: check every inch of the car and take pictures if you want to rent from them.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "I was told at 10pm that no vehicles were available so I rennted from Avis. After returning my rental vehicle to Avis at 4am the next day I decided..."
- "Kuala Lumpur Europcar cars are old, dirty and not road worthy. Fell for their glossy website and booked a car. On pick up I was offered a 7 y.o. rusted..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "After paying a lot for an office cabinet, the item arrived damaged. I took pictures and immediately called them to file a claim. They agreed that the damage was extensive...."
- "the company is a joke this oh you scrap junk at the good money price there was leaves inside of the dishwasher tree leaves the motor was rusted off of..."
- "I recently purchased a box of hostess Milkyway brownies. The picture of the brownies on the box are flat out false advertising. Take a look at the..."