2.4

Why Enterprize Rent-A-Car sucks?

I reserved a mid-size car, but I got there on time, they only have a compact size car. Frustration rise!

When I rent the car, the agent spent like 20s to check the car, but when I returned, another agent checked every inch of it with10 mins. Guess what? The agent found the rear bumper a little bit misaligned, and filed a damage report. No matter how I explained that I never hit soemthing or got hit by somebody, they just did not want to listen to you.

If you use two totally different procedures to check the car between renting and returning, you always can find something.

Here is the lesson from this: check every inch of the car and take pictures if you want to rent from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of enterprise rent a car car rental. Enterprise Rent A Car needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned enterprise rent a car car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Enterprise Rent A Car.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #947206

I work for them and this practice is done at National-Alamo.

EnterpriseCares

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.Please ignore the earlier post.

The person who posted earlier has copied our user handle and is not affiliated with our brand.

Please send us a detailed email to Care@Enterprise.com with complete details including: Renter’s full name

o Current phone number

o Location rented

o Rental agreement (RA) number

o “DX” or claim number

Please reference 150209-000985.-Tatiana

Los Angeles, California, United States #943007

Next time get the damage waiver cheap ***.