Enterprise Rent A Car - "Damage" caused by who???what???

474 of 1270 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews

Why Enterprize Rent-A-Car sucks?

I reserved a mid-size car, but I got there on time, they only have a compact size car. Frustration rise!

When I rent the car, the agent spent like 20s to check the car, but when I returned, another agent checked every inch of it with10 mins. Guess what? The agent found the rear bumper a little bit misaligned, and filed a damage report. No matter how I explained that I never hit soemthing or got hit by somebody, they just did not want to listen to you.

If you use two totally different procedures to check the car between renting and returning, you always can find something.

Here is the lesson from this: check every inch of the car and take pictures if you want to rent from them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
474 of 1270 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
EnterpriseCares

Feb 09, 2015 #943104

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please ignore the earlier post. The person who posted earlier has copied our user handle and is not affiliated with our brand. Please send us a detailed email to Care@Enterprise.com with complete details including: Renter’s full name
o Current phone number
o Location rented
o Rental agreement (RA) number
o “DX” or claim number
Please reference 150209-000985. -Tatiana

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Enterprise Rent A Car. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Enterprise Rent A Car.
Filing a new complaint about
×