Rented car from Enterprise Gallows Road Fairfax VA on 1/30/2013.Rainy day and my rental was picked up with damage after 5pm.

It was late and I was assured the damage on the car is not a big deal. I am now being charge with $983.76 for a slight dent that was already there.Manager Justin was not available on 1/31/2013 when I went there to complain. Poor customer service.

I bought my car from Enterprise and I rented from them for the last 15 years and I didn't even get a call from the manager so I can explain the situation.I didn't cause the "damage" and I need some help to speak to someone at the company to help me wit this.Thank you,FaryalClaim---03549520

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

faryalfaiza
Fairfax, Virginia, United States #630310

Carol from Enterprise Social Media and Nabeel Ahamd from Enterprise Risk Management, addressed and resolved my concern promptly and professionally. Thank you to both for helping me!

Faryal

EnterpriseCares

Faryalfaiza,

We’ve taken note of your concern and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care[at]Enterprise.com including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130322-002270 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,

Carol

Social Media

Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #626803

And the scam by Enterprise keeps going and going. Take pictures and do not rent without them!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(