Enterprise Rent A Car - Damage Recovery Unit, Enterprise Car Rental, Corona Ca and the $400 dent

613 of 1270 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews

Enterprise Rent-A-Car office, located 852 W 6Th St, Corona, CA 92882, has accused us of damage to a vehicle we rented. Upon returning the car, the only person in the office, asked if we were the customers from the body shop, I said Yes, and he instantly went outside, and come back in within a few seconds, and claimed the vehicle had damage - he had not even looked up the rental agreement, nor did he have any of our information, and I asked him how he had any knowledge of the damage, or lack thereof, seeing as he hadn't even taken our info, or looked it up. I asked him for proof that the vehicle was undamaged when we took possession of it, and he could not come up with ANYTHING, no rental agreement, no documentation whatsoever, to support his outlandish claim.

This person Identified himself as the "manager" and due to his being called out for missing rental agreement, and making unfounded claims of damage, he became quiet, and wouldn't give me his card, nor his name. I continued to request the receipt, as well as the rental agreement copy, and he excused himself, and began dealing with other customers that had arrived in the middle of this issue. We've called our insurance company, USAA, and filed a fraud complaint, as well as the BBB, and now we are taking it social.

You kids need to stop stealing from customers, stop making fraudulent claims against customers insurance carriers, and get out of the business of making shady and false damage recovery claims an income generating enterprise. Shame on you, and specifically, to the staff of the Enterprise unit on 6th Street, Corona California.Photo enclosed is as this issue took place, the "dent" that Enterprise has filed a claim of $401.07.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Vehicle Damage
Review category
Rentals
review #506091 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Enterprise Rent A Car? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
613 of 1270 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 22, 2015 #1037330

Trying to charge me for the same type of "Dent" However they are claiming it is $1200 give or take a few dollars.

1 1 Reply

Sep 03, 2015 #1029228

Do you actually think that the Manager of the branch gains anything at all by charging you for damage? He would 100% rather you didn't damage the vehicle, not have to write a report, not have to deal with your complaint (Get major hassle from his manager) and get the car back on the road to earn more revenue! He would personally see absolutely none of the money you paid for the damage.

0 1 Reply
mike

Nov 26, 2014 #906699

Did Enterprise resolve this for you?

1 3 Reply
texas boumd

Jul 04, 2014 #835793 Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

picked up a 2014 Toyota Sienna minivan on the 26th of June.did a walk around inspection of the vehicle with the agent. Notice some small scratches on vehicle which were noted. I had asked that the vehicle be washed before i take possession,in which it was. after taking possession of the vehicle I headed to my office opened up the hatch on the van and a coworker noticed a big dent in the lower right hand corner of hatch. the vehicle at the rental agency had been backed up to some bushes which made it impossible for me to see during the inspection.I return the vehicle immediately back to the agency and brought it to their attention and they put it in black and white that the damage had been done before I took possession of the vehicle. a big thanks to my coworker for noticing this otherwise it would have been billed to me .

2 0 Reply
EnterpriseCares

Jul 03, 2014 #835472

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please send us a detailed email to Care@Enterprise.com with:
Renter’s full name
Current phone number
Location rented
Rental agreement (RA) number
“DX” or claim number Description of the concern – this may include the original tweet or web article and/or email of details the customer submits to us. Reference #140703-001835. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like to look further into this situation for you. Thanks for posting and we look forward to hearing from you soon. -Tatiana

0 5 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Enterprise Rent A Car. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Enterprise Rent A Car.
Filing a new complaint about
×