Enterprise Rent A Car - Damage Recovery Unit, Enterprise Car Rental, Corona Ca and the $400 dent
Enterprise Rent-A-Car office, located 852 W 6Th St, Corona, CA 92882, has accused us of damage to a vehicle we rented. Upon returning the car, the only person in the office, asked if we were the customers from the body shop, I said Yes, and he instantly went outside, and come back in within a few seconds, and claimed the vehicle had damage - he had not even looked up the rental agreement, nor did he have any of our information, and I asked him how he had any knowledge of the damage, or lack thereof, seeing as he hadn't even taken our info, or looked it up. I asked him for proof that the vehicle was undamaged when we took possession of it, and he could not come up with ANYTHING, no rental agreement, no documentation whatsoever, to support his outlandish claim.
This person Identified himself as the "manager" and due to his being called out for missing rental agreement, and making unfounded claims of damage, he became quiet, and wouldn't give me his card, nor his name. I continued to request the receipt, as well as the rental agreement copy, and he excused himself, and began dealing with other customers that had arrived in the middle of this issue. We've called our insurance company, USAA, and filed a fraud complaint, as well as the BBB, and now we are taking it social.
You kids need to stop stealing from customers, stop making fraudulent claims against customers insurance carriers, and get out of the business of making shady and false damage recovery claims an income generating enterprise. Shame on you, and specifically, to the staff of the Enterprise unit on 6th Street, Corona California.Photo enclosed is as this issue took place, the "dent" that Enterprise has filed a claim of $401.07.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vehicle Damage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Sooo unhappy, reserved ahead of time, went in 2 days in advance to make sure I had everything taken care of so that day of pick up would be..."
- "Absolute disaster! I pre paid 800 euros in advance for a 3 week booking over Christmas. Email confirmation stated to pick the car up at 12:00 on Saturday when in..."
- "My husband was rear ended and the other party's insurance set him up in a Dodge truck from Enterprise in Sanford, North Carolina, on Monday, March 2, 2015, for a..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement with a mylar balloon online for a friend in the hospital. It was supposed to cost about $40 and be delivered in 4 hours wich..."
- "Wow, I really wish I would have read these reviews prior to placing my order at GiftTree. I cannot believe that this company is still in business. After..."
- "The clerk offered the room after 1:00 a.m. , till the following day, for one day/night rate. Reciept # conf.#0691121984. $61.54. The maid her check out that same morning(today), the..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."