Enterprise Rent A Car - Damage Recovery Unit, Enterprise Car Rental, Corona Ca and the $400 dent
Enterprise Rent-A-Car office, located 852 W 6Th St, Corona, CA 92882, has accused us of damage to a vehicle we rented. Upon returning the car, the only person in the office, asked if we were the customers from the body shop, I said Yes, and he instantly went outside, and come back in within a few seconds, and claimed the vehicle had damage - he had not even looked up the rental agreement, nor did he have any of our information, and I asked him how he had any knowledge of the damage, or lack thereof, seeing as he hadn't even taken our info, or looked it up. I asked him for proof that the vehicle was undamaged when we took possession of it, and he could not come up with ANYTHING, no rental agreement, no documentation whatsoever, to support his outlandish claim.
This person Identified himself as the "manager" and due to his being called out for missing rental agreement, and making unfounded claims of damage, he became quiet, and wouldn't give me his card, nor his name. I continued to request the receipt, as well as the rental agreement copy, and he excused himself, and began dealing with other customers that had arrived in the middle of this issue. We've called our insurance company, USAA, and filed a fraud complaint, as well as the BBB, and now we are taking it social.
You kids need to stop stealing from customers, stop making fraudulent claims against customers insurance carriers, and get out of the business of making shady and false damage recovery claims an income generating enterprise. Shame on you, and specifically, to the staff of the Enterprise unit on 6th Street, Corona California.Photo enclosed is as this issue took place, the "dent" that Enterprise has filed a claim of $401.07.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vehicle Damage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...."
- "Thirteen Days Ago, on July 18, 2014, around 8:30am, my parked Chrysler 300C was hit by an Enterprise Chevy Captiva rental car. My car was knocked up on the curb..."
- "I rented a car from Sat 2/14 - Sun 2/15. the total charge was to be 117.50 I asked for an extension from 2/15 - 2/16 the charge came out..."
- "Wow, I really wish I would have read these reviews prior to placing my order at GiftTree. I cannot believe that this company is still in business. After..."
- "The worst business to deal with by catalog orders. We send them out every Christmas. Well this year we had some sent here to give out & were so dissatisfied..."
- "I am very upset I received half dead flowers today from 1-800 Flowers. I opened the box and I was so excited to see my flowers! You cannot imagine my..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."