Enterprise Rent A Car - Damage Recovery Unit, Enterprise Car Rental, Corona Ca and the $400 dent
Enterprise Rent-A-Car office, located 852 W 6Th St, Corona, CA 92882, has accused us of damage to a vehicle we rented. Upon returning the car, the only person in the office, asked if we were the customers from the body shop, I said Yes, and he instantly went outside, and come back in within a few seconds, and claimed the vehicle had damage - he had not even looked up the rental agreement, nor did he have any of our information, and I asked him how he had any knowledge of the damage, or lack thereof, seeing as he hadn't even taken our info, or looked it up. I asked him for proof that the vehicle was undamaged when we took possession of it, and he could not come up with ANYTHING, no rental agreement, no documentation whatsoever, to support his outlandish claim.
This person Identified himself as the "manager" and due to his being called out for missing rental agreement, and making unfounded claims of damage, he became quiet, and wouldn't give me his card, nor his name. I continued to request the receipt, as well as the rental agreement copy, and he excused himself, and began dealing with other customers that had arrived in the middle of this issue. We've called our insurance company, USAA, and filed a fraud complaint, as well as the BBB, and now we are taking it social.
You kids need to stop stealing from customers, stop making fraudulent claims against customers insurance carriers, and get out of the business of making shady and false damage recovery claims an income generating enterprise. Shame on you, and specifically, to the staff of the Enterprise unit on 6th Street, Corona California.Photo enclosed is as this issue took place, the "dent" that Enterprise has filed a claim of $401.07.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vehicle Damage
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This place was recommended by a friend who only used their services once. I was very excited to rent an RV and selected a coach size. I paid for the..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "I booked a car for 40 hours. Opel Corsa, with 155000 km. I picked it up at 23:00 on a dark parking. The car has a million of scratches and..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Just had worst experience with girl working off Ca st. Encouraged me to purchase drink while she FILLED sandwich with peppers to go. What is your company going..."
- "The worst business to deal with by catalog orders. We send them out every Christmas. Well this year we had some sent here to give out & were so dissatisfied..."
- "The clerk offered the room after 1:00 a.m. , till the following day, for one day/night rate. Reciept # conf.#0691121984. $61.54. The maid her check out that same morning(today), the..."