I had my scheduled pick up for my car for the 15.Called day before asking to get it by end of day.

I was told didn't have any cars and should have one the day I came in. When I arrived for the first time ever the car was not by the door waiting and cleaned. Went into office to a rude woman who didn't introduce herself. Told her who I was and started pulling out normal stuff I have had to have.

She takes my Id does not copy it charges my card looks at proof of address but does not copy. Does not copy insurance like normal. Has me sign every where I am to sign on the paper. Walks me to car checks gas shuts door walks fastly around the car.

I tell her spots I see she says I have noted them. Car was dirty wasn't given any details on checking the trunk gas door. She didnt even walk to front of the car. She said its not my store so I don't know their process.

Well the car was one of the worst rentals I have had. Now I'm waiting because she had not marked all the damage and I'm sure they are gonna come after me.

Makes me mad as *** cause she knew I was in a hurry to go.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Review #: 409191

We’ve taken note of your concern and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@enterprise.com including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130521-002264 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,