Insurance Quality

I booked a car rental with Enterprise thru Hotwire Itinery # 4015856025 which was easy and offered great rates.I read the hotwire and enterprise rule but when it came to pick up the car, Enterprise, has their own rules and regulation each office which disqualified me to rent the car.

I called Enterprise directly prior to picking up the rental just to confirm and inquiry that is it ok to rent a car with my credit / debit card and I was told, YES! but a @ $200 refundable deposit will be held upon the arrival of the car which I was fine with. I took a $22 uber to the Enterprise rental located at 176 Scenic Highway, Lawrenceville, GA, and another $21.40 back to where I was visiting. I was told by a gentleman at the Enterprise office that I needed a major credit card or 2 local utility bills (which I'm from another state and do not walk around with such statements) in order to rent a car there.

I explained to the gentalman that I'm visiting from out of state and I spoke with an Enterprise rep. prior to coming down just to confirm my eligibility to rent a car. I still was denied! never again with Enterprise!!!!!

nor will I ever recommend them. I feel the Enterprise rep. on the phone gave me false info so when I get to that office i would be forced to use a credit card. My trip was ruined because I had not car to travel to place I had on my Itinerary.

Enterprise made no effort to accomodate nor showed any compassion. I will be sure to write a review in any and every review recommendation/ rating sites and share my nightmare.

Sincerely, N.Fonseca

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Deceiving, No resolution, Not helpful staff.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

To date nothing has been resolved and Enterprise Co.totally disregarded my claim.

Enterprise requested that I contact them and explain my experience which I did and they never reached out to me afterwards.Never will I use them nor recommend them to anyone.

EnterpriseCares

N.Fonseca,

Weve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,