East Dundee, Illinois

As a result of a traffic accident I rented a car for three weeks from Enterprise. At the time I picked up the car I provided the insurance claim number and the name of the insurance company.

The salesman was very persistent that I should accept the supplemental insurance in the event anything happens to the car. What he never told me was that the insurance company would not pay for this charge, that I would be responsible for it. After receiving my credit card statement and seeing a charge for $297 contacted the branch only to be repeatedly told that I could not dispute the charge because I had signed for it. I tried over and over to explain that I was not disputing having accepted the supplemental insurance, I was disputing that the salesman should have explained to me that I was going to be personally responsible for the charges.

After 5 minutes of trying in vain to explain my issue and being stonewalled with what sound obviously to be a very rehearsed response I finally gave up. My only recourse at this point is to try to warn as many people as possible to their desire to wring every last dime out of their customers.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Enterprise Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $297 and wants Enterprise Rent A Car to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was honesty and customer service. Author liked the most that they were open early in the morning. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Enterprise Rent A Car and enterprise rent a car car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

review #739798 by anonymous,

We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into your billing concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@enterprise.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 151202-001678 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,