The manager of the Wesley Chapel, FL. location, Rachel Hendricks, decieved me by starting my rental at 5 pm and never telling me that it was a "Daily rental" rather than the industry standard of a "24 hour" rental. Cost me an additional day as she knew i would not need the car that night.

Additionally, she forced us into a Ford Edge (too big and awkward to safely drive). Then swapped it out for a HHR piece of junk. We had told her 4 days in advance that our need was a standard car (Sonata, Fusion, or similar). She just rolled over us and told us this was all she had, take it or leave it. She argued wilh me repeatedly.

When returning the car, she was intent on "selling me" her version of the rental, rather than being courteous and customer friendly.

The whole process was poorly handled. She has a bad attitude toward customers and she should be fired immediatly unless Enterprise condones this behavior.

i fully expect a response.

Thank you.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

How can a ford Flex be big to drive safely?That's the stupidest thing i've ever heard.

The Flex is an Awesome vehicle!

As to the HHR, yep it's a POS but it IS a standard car in the same SIZE class as the Sonata etaal...so, stop your whining and get a real life.Jeez

I'm sure you won't be hearing from Enterprise. All they are concerned with is the bottom line.

Tarm, Midtjylland, Denmark #354759

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We take customer service very seriously and we would like to have the opportunity to look into this further for you. Please send us a detailed email, including your contact information, the exact rental location information, your rental agreement number and any further information to care[at]enterprise.com.

When emailing please list reference 111006-000557 in the subject line. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Genelle