Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

While my vehicle is in for repair I had an Enterprise rental. The Enterprise employee specifically instructed me that if I have an i-Pass transponder I only needed to have it in the vehicle, and no registration would be required...

A month later I am receiving daily email invoice letters from Enterprise for every toll I went through, amounting to hundreds of dollars in ridiculous fines taxes and fees.

All because I was lied to by an Enterprise employee. I assure you none of my employees, coworkers, family or friends will ever be robbed by Enterprise as I was, that much is certain...

If this is a policy designed to garner extra revenue from unsuspecting customers the better business bureau must be informed, but if this is an honest mistake, I expect Enterprise to cancel these ridiculous charges and issue an apology.

Reason of review: I am being fraudulently charged for following the specific instruction of an Enterprise employee.

Preferred solution: The fraudulent charges must be dropped, and an apology issued .

I didn't like: Poorly trained employees, Adding extra charges, Corporate theft.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

CrushingHammerHeadShark, we would like to look into this for you. Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this.Thank you. – Carol H.

to EnterpriseCares #1499199

Thank you but I have already spoken to Enterprise and they are firmly standing behind their demand that I pay for their deception.....If I am to pay they can be sure that I will advertise their method of garnering extra revenue from unsuspecting consumers on a scale that will cut deep into their 7 layers of greed

How did the contract you signed read ? Or did you even read it ?

Be honest. What a person "tells" you is useless babbling ; all that matters is what is contained in the four corners of the contract. Only gullible, naïve people sign things without reading it all.Counter people often become annoyed with my reading the entire document - TOO BAD."Oh it just says blah blah, just sign here..." WRONG ANSWER.

READ FIRST. SIGN MAYBE.

to Red #1499134

Yes, but there must be a trust factor, a human factor, a sense of a legitimate honest business transaction. Otherwise the consumer cannot feel safe doing business, and as such it is my responsibility to ensure that other consumers do not get ripped off by deception, ignorance, or corrupt business practices......its just that simple