On Jan 7 2013 I rented a car from Enterprise at DFW.The rep from Enterprise really didnt look over the car.

I, however made note of certain marks and scrathes on the car and commented the same to the Enterprise employee. After driving from Dallas to Florida then back to Dallas, the car was returned to Enterprise in the same condition as it was when I picked it up. January 25th- I received a notice from Enterprise that there was damage to the car- scratches on rear bumper.

Pictures don't lie...I took pictures before I left and when I returned.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

I rented from a branch in Philadelphia.I'm not a happy camper at all.

And I most likely will not rent from enterprise again. I was told that I would pay 30 a day for extra coverage which was ok until I got a charge for almost 300 dollars. Really?

Please have your reps explain the contract in person before they get into the car.Very angry customer

Thank you for your post. My name is Gillian and I am on the Social Monitoring Team for Enterprise. We would like to look into your recent rental experience. Please email Care@Enterprise.com with your contact information and any additional details. In the subject line please type reference number 130128-001442.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to your email.

Gillian