At the Lindbergh airport I was to rent a car for several days.I spoke with a rep several weeks ago and specifically asked for a midsize vehicle as I was bringing 4 adult males on a family outing.

Th e rep told me he could put me in a Charger, which I said was fine. Today, however, when I arrived to the airport with plans already made-they inform me that they are all out of midsize and they do not make reservations for specific vehicles (despite what I was told via telephone). They were extremely rude and stated that I could either pay $200 for the upgraded (larger) model or take a smaller vehicle. I said that due to the misinformation provided to me regarding my reservation, I think you should give me the upgrade at the cost that I was quoted.

They indicated that could not be done. I ended up paying the extra money because I do not have a choice based on the plans with my family. I cannot tell you how disappointed I am with the way I was treated. If they cannot reserve a specific type of vehicle, they should not tell me they can.

I visit my family several times per year and usually use Enterprise.

That will not happen in the future.This was ridiculous.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Review #1057766,

We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,