The enterprise rental car office in Bethesda definitely has biases against latinos.I returned my car at 11:55 am on a Saturday, asked them to take me home as advertise and they flatly denied services arguing they were about to close.

When I asked about a taxi they claimed they did not know the number. At no point in time either the lady at the counter or the manager made any efforts to find a way for me to get back home.

If they deny this service they need to stop advertising it.

All anglo-saxon people in there did not make a single effort to help.I'm sure it I were an anglo-saxon as well they would have done something about it.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #672325

Why don't you have some common decency next time and return your car at a time that allows them to give you a ride.You show up 5 minutes before they close and start making demands?

It's got nothing to so with your ethnicity...it sounds to me like you have the problem with "Anglo-Saxons".Very rude!

EnterpriseCares

Review #: 422178

We’ve taken note of your concern and would like to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@enterprise.com including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130625-001735 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,