I AM VERY PISSED OFF I JUST RENTED A VAN FROM ENTERTPRISE AND IT SO DIRTY INSIDE.I JUST CAN'T SEE HOW YOU CAN EVEN GIVE A VEHICLE TO A CUSTOMER LOOKING LIKE THAT INSIDE.

I AM NOT PLEASE AT ALL I AM TAKING MY FAMILY ON A VACATION IN THIS DIRTY VAN. IF I HAD MORE TIME I WOULD HAVE JUST RENTED FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE.

SO NOW I HAVE TO SPEND MY TIME CLEANING IT.WOW THATS JUST NOT RIGHT.I SELL CARS FOR A LIVING AND I WOULD NOT DARE GIVE ONE OF MY CUSTOMER A CAR LOOKING LIKE THAT...THEY NEED TO REFUND SOME OF MY MONEY BACK...

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

Wrong.. every time I get a car from enterprise I have problems. It's always dirty.

Did it occur to you, it may have been a mistake?Or, did you say anything before you left the office?

Probably not, you saw an opportunity to *** and complain so you could save a few bucks of the rental!I’m certain if you would have said something they would have cleaned it for you!

Enterprise Rent A Car - Vehicle not available...on the way to pick it up Enterprise Rent A Car "I reserved a van from Enterprise for 12/27/16. I searched online for a location near my house, but no vans were available. I widened my search and Demmings Collision in..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Your Paso Robles office is nethical and lacks professionalism and is rightly being accused of bullying Enterprise Rent A Car "Students agree! Enterprise is unethical and lacks professionalism and is rightly being accused of bullying, lack of ethics and discrimination! They lied and bullied a Latino student, who was a..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Enterprise car small bumper scratch cost 1420 euro!!!! Enterprise Rent A Car "I have rent a car from Aachen Jlicher strasse, after i delivered the car back I have realized that there is a small scratch which possible happen in the Autopark..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Scam service Enterprise Rent A Car "The end of June 2017 we requested online a quote for a nissan altima or similar from July 3 2017 to July 9 2017. On July 2nd 2017 my husband..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more