I am one extremely dissatisfied customer.I was in a city on business and unfortunately, I had to get a loaner car for a week.

I had 2 different reservations turned down. At Enterprise, I was informed I was put on a do not rent list. (Several calls to the head office failed to resolve the issue). No explanation has been provided .

I am stuck in the city until i can take the next flight out. Finally, I attempted to rent a car from Hertz at the same airport. Manager says he doesn't have cars then the manager gave everyone a car but myself while I looked on speechless from shock, disgust.

There is no reason any customer should be treated with any thing less than the dignity they deserve.Uzo U Lagos, Nigeria

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Being accused of, Being resfused a rental.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Review #1099595, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences.I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers.

We would like to speak with you further. Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation.

Thank you.– Carol H.