I am one extremely dissatisfied customer. I was in a city on business and unfortunately, I had to get a loaner car for a week.

I had 2 different reservations turned down. At Enterprise, I was informed I was put on a do not rent list. (Several calls to the head office failed to resolve the issue). No explanation has been provided .

I am stuck in the city until i can take the next flight out. Finally, I attempted to rent a car from Hertz at the same airport. Manager says he doesn't have cars then the manager gave everyone a car but myself while I looked on speechless from shock, disgust.

There is no reason any customer should be treated with any thing less than the dignity they deserve. Uzo U Lagos, Nigeria

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Being accused of, Being resfused a rental.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Review #1099595, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers.

We would like to speak with you further. Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation.

Thank you. – Carol H.