Update added by user Feb 08
enterprise value they custumer and I was treated just likev that..go enterprise im very very happy with how they took care of my problem and value my business happy here..
Original review posted by user Feb 04
I am a vry good renter form enterprize there were a lot of times that I get a car and it would drive terrible they wouls switch my out and take care of me I would come back and forth because of they way I was treated,but lately I had a issue with the staff that was minor,i returned my car paid the balance and the staff always treated good because I am a regular.after I left and went home I got a letter in the mail saying I was to return the car and if I didn't they would call the police on me.wow I called t number they gavwe to clear up this but I hvent got a call back I did this 8 times even to the regional office no one has called me back.in the meantime I had a ccident and need a rental I call enterprise they deny me a car and said I was very aggressive to the staff.now that not me at all and I wanted to clear mt name up with this if I was so aggressive then why was I able to rent all the time with honor?? it a little mistake,but no one has heard me plea over and over and over.i just want to clear my name.no one still hasn't called back ,so my record with them looks bad that not fair to a customer like me that a good rental person.it a hsame I cant clear this up someone put bad on my name..it hurts my feeling and my name
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Being treated with hoor from the staff
- Friendly agents
What I disliked
- No resolution
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Enterprise Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was involved in an accident and directed to rent a car with the Alpharetta location of Enterprise Rent a Car by my insurance company. The insurance covered the majority..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "Please find enclosed details of my recent experience with Europcar in Manchester. I am launching a claim against the company today in the Small Claims Court but I believe there..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "Do not order from this site, they're crooks! I ordered a dress to wear to be eloped in, and they sent the completely wrong dress. I emailed them right..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."