Enterprise Rent A Car - Disgrace my name

196 of 1270 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews

Update added by user Feb 08

enterprise value they custumer and I was treated just likev that..go enterprise im very very happy with how they took care of my problem and value my business happy here..

Original review posted by user Feb 04

I am a vry good renter form enterprize there were a lot of times that I get a car and it would drive terrible they wouls switch my out and take care of me I would come back and forth because of they way I was treated,but lately I had a issue with the staff that was minor,i returned my car paid the balance and the staff always treated good because I am a regular.after I left and went home I got a letter in the mail saying I was to return the car and if I didn't they would call the police on me.wow I called t number they gavwe to clear up this but I hvent got a call back I did this 8 times even to the regional office no one has called me back.in the meantime I had a ccident and need a rental I call enterprise they deny me a car and said I was very aggressive to the staff.now that not me at all and I wanted to clear mt name up with this if I was so aggressive then why was I able to rent all the time with honor?? it a little mistake,but no one has heard me plea over and over and over.i just want to clear my name.no one still hasn't called back ,so my record with them looks bad that not fair to a customer like me that a good rental person.it a hsame I cant clear this up someone put bad on my name..it hurts my feeling and my name

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Being treated with hoor from the staff
    • Friendly agents
  • What I disliked
    • No resolution

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Enterprise Car Rental
Review category
Rentals
review #783944 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Enterprise Rent A Car? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
196 of 1270 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 05 #1106731

Wtf? You can't even spell the wards or put them in the proper way to get out what the heck your trying to say.

0 0 Reply
jazzicdj

Feb 05 #1106779

you are very sick I bet I spelled that right ,and who cares what you think you so messed up you didn't say who you are that a coward act ,bye feliecha

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Enterprise Rent A Car. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Enterprise Rent A Car.
Filing a new complaint about
×