Resolved
3.6

Update by user Feb 08, 2016

enterprise value they custumer and I was treated just likev that..go enterprise im very very happy with how they took care of my problem and value my business happy here..

Original review posted by user Feb 04, 2016

I am a vry good renter form enterprize there were a lot of times that I get a car and it would drive terrible they wouls switch my out and take care of me I would come back and forth because of they way I was treated,but lately I had a issue with the staff that was minor,i returned my car paid the balance and the staff always treated good because I am a regular.after I left and went home I got a letter in the mail saying I was to return the car and if I didn't they would call the police on me.wow I called t number they gavwe to clear up this but I hvent got a call back I did this 8 times even to the regional office no one has called me back.in the meantime I had a ccident and need a rental I call enterprise they deny me a car and said I was very aggressive to the staff.now that not me at all and I wanted to clear mt name up with this if I was so aggressive then why was I able to rent all the time with honor?? it a little mistake,but no one has heard me plea over and over and over.i just want to clear my name.no one still hasn't called back ,so my record with them looks bad that not fair to a customer like me that a good rental person.it a hsame I cant clear this up someone put bad on my name..it hurts my feeling and my name

jazzicdj wrote the review because of poor customer service at Enterprise Rent A Car and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Enterprise Rent A Car to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no resolution. Author liked the most being treated with hoor from the staff and friendly agents. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Enterprise Rent A Car and enterprise rent a car car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

Wtf? You can't even spell the wards or put them in the proper way to get out what the heck your trying to say.

jazzicdj
to Anonymous #1106779

you are very sick I bet I spelled that right ,and who cares what you think you so messed up you didn't say who you are that a coward act ,bye feliecha

jazzicdj
to j***icdj Pittsburg, California, United States #1108501

for all those who want tro know since you didn't understand what I was saying,they took care of my holler