Update by user Jun 21

So, I was told I would be contacted by the regional V.P.Well I'm still waiting while they send a letter saying they will send it to collections or hire a private attorney.

So I tried once more to call and my agent didnt answer and the voicemail was full. So I ask to speak to someone and the person I spoke to said, we are not saying you were negligent but the car had no damage and you returned it damaged. This car had numerous scratches, some my sales person noted and some she did not. A dent in the door and a crack in the windshield.

I have full coverage that covers our rentals.It is now the principal and a point of right and wrong.

Original review posted by user Jun 18

I, like many of the people on these reviews feel robbed and treated badly.I was accused of damage that I did not do.

The contract that was brought up repeatedly by these employees had wrong dates and incorrect drop off and pick up locations. The supposed proof pics of this damage were taken, buy their mechanic at another body shop. So my problem is, someone else drove this all ready scratched up, dented up car. But yet I am supposed to pay for it.

This is jist wrong. My husband is military and we have rented cars all over the world and never had one single problem. I am very angry and I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

A company should never be allowed to treat hard working people this poorly.Shame on you Enterprise!

1.8
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Additional Services
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares
#1341966

Reginahall,

We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to address this concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,