Additional Services

Apparently I'm still on the do not rent list.It was in 2004.

An emergency came up and my boyfriend at the time had to drive it. We paid all fees. Fast forward to 2017. I was in a car accident reserved a vehicle with Alamo.

Once I arrive I was told they couldn't rent to me, that I need to call an 800#. I call andnim told there is no balance they are not sure. They give me another number and tell me to ask for Steve Kunkel (spelling may be off). I call leave a message no return call.

Call again leave a message no return. Call again and I'm shifted to several people. Finally Danielle in accounting says you are on the do not rent list. Duh.

That's why I was calling!!!! No help at all.

Someone should be able to appeal.I mean after 10 years!!!!

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

ButlerS., we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences.I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers.

We would like to speak with you further. Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this.

Thank you.– Carol H.

Enterprise Rent A Car - Damage Recovery Unit, Enterprise Car Rental, Corona Ca and the $400 dent Enterprise Rent A Car "Enterprise Rent-A-Car office, located 852 W 6Th St, Corona, CA 92882, has accused us of damage to a vehicle we rented. Upon returning the car, the only person in the..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Scam service Enterprise Rent A Car "The end of June 2017 we requested online a quote for a nissan altima or similar from July 3 2017 to July 9 2017. On July 2nd 2017 my husband..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Getting nowhere with Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Credit due to me . Enterprise Rent A Car "I rented a car from Enterprise Rent-A-Car satelitte office located at 9210 N. Cave Creek Rd, in Phoenix Arizona on June 22, 2017. On June 23rd, 2017 I returned my..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Your Paso Robles office is nethical and lacks professionalism and is rightly being accused of bullying Enterprise Rent A Car "Students agree! Enterprise is unethical and lacks professionalism and is rightly being accused of bullying, lack of ethics and discrimination! They lied and bullied a Latino student, who was a..." Read more CMR Construction And Roofing - Poor customer service and unacceptable business practices CMR Construction And Roofing "Ryne Peak of CMR came to my home on Sept 20th after Hurricane IRMA. Inspected the damage from the hurricane, took all kinds of pictures, said he would send all..." Read more Baers Furniture - DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND ZERO CUSTOMER SERVIVE Baers Furniture "We purchased a leather sleeper, loveseat and recliner from Baer's in Ft Myers in October 2016 and they were delivered in November2016. However, we also have a home in MD,..." Read more Acceptance Now - Former Employee Acceptance Now "Do NOT work for this company they dont’t care about their employees and their dedication of 5years of service for the company 2 perform wins worked many many days open..." Read more John Edwards Life Quest Seminars Klemmer Life Quest Seminars "Is this John Edwards, author at Life Quest Seminars ? Life Quest Seminars is offering a cruise with him, to celebrate THEIR anniversary. John Edwards is falling for the Klemmer..." Read more