I made my reservation a week ago. The girl on the phone was a little snippy with me, and when I told her I would need to be picked up on Monday morning she told me to call back on Monday to see what their schedule was.

I called on Friday afternoon to confirm the pickup because I did not want to wait till the last minute.

I'm glad I did, because I was then told they do not pick up in my area.

The second gal I spoke with (who at least attempted to be helpful) gave me the numbers of two other offices, one of which refused to pick me up at all, and the other which could not pick me up till late afternoon.

I am not out in the middle of nowhere. I am within ten miles of all three offices, but two of the three refused to pick me up (and the first one didn't even tell me when I made the reservation!!).

Now I have to have a friend make two 40 mile round trips to take me to the rental car and bring me home, which is ridiculous.

The only reason I used Enterprise was because of the pickup, and you bet I will not be using them the next time.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Pick Up Service.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

review#401955,

We’ve taken note of your concern and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care[at]enterprise.com including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130423-000928 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,