I was in an accident in 2008 wich was not my fault the oter persons insurance company insisted that I get a rental from Enterprise and I had rented cars from them many time before so that was all right ,when I went to get the car they wanted my cedit card and I stated "no , Iam not renting this car the insurance company is" they responeded that they only needed my debit card for a "fuel deposit" I had the car for 2 weeks drove it twice (it was 2 wheel drive and it had snowed)so I did not drive the car.After the first week I negotated a payment for my car as it was totaled and after that the insurance comany would not talk to me?I called every day for a week and then decided to take back the rental car as the snow had melted and I could not contct the insurance company?(they were always at break,in the bath room,out of the office,ect.when we returned the car to enterprise they told me that both the insurace company and they had been trying to get a hold of me for a week?they both had my cell#,my house #,and my e-mail and they could not get a hold of me?

and now I owed them 650.00 dollors and they were going to bill my debit card?now nearly 4 years later 2 lawers I have completed my court case and they are suing me for 1000.00 for car rental.john sandy Or.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments