Dear Enterprise Customer Satiation Department.

I would like to inform you of a resent experience I had at the Bloomington Enterprise/Abra locations. Geico paid for a vehicle for me to us while my GMC Yukon Denali was in for repairs at the Enterprise/Abra location in Bloomington Minnesota.

I was concerned with having to bring my SUV in for repairs because I have four kids and needed a 7-8 passenger vehicle to make sure my family was able to commute to various locations. I was assured by the Enterprise rep that the vehicle will be a caravan or a vehicle that seats 7 and asked me what time and day I would need to have the vehicle and was given a confirmation number.

After spending 15 - 20 minutes talking with the Abra body Sales agent, he guided me back to the Enterprise room and politely told me that they will take care of me from here.

I gave the lady at the front desk my confirmation number and after she looked it up told me that they only have a two seater cargo van. she explained to me that because my confirmation was for 12pm and it was after 12pm that my vehicle was given to another customer "it was 12:20pm" I was to later to pick up the vehicle and would either need to take the cargo van or wait until she was able to find a vehicle for me.

An hour and a half later she had someone from Eden Prairie Minnesota drive over a small 4 door Chevy Malibu car. I called Abra everyday asking if they were done so I can get my vehicle back.

Because of the Bloomington Enterprise I had four days of driving ***.

I would like to speak with someone regarding Enterprises thoughts on help me understand why this happened and if they are going anything for the victims other this bait and switch scandal

I can be reached at

Corey Vlasak

{{REDACTED}}

cvlasak@hotmail.com

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1622093

I never heard from anyone at Enterprise.

#1622092

Corey Thank you for your email and all of the information. Our team acts as a bridge between our customers online and the upper managers that can best address your concerns.

Based on the information you have provided, I have forwarded our correspondence over to the corporate office that handles the Bloomington location to address further with you.

Reference number 141020-002208. If you have any further questions or concerns, please email us at Care@Enterprise.com Respectfully, Tatiana Jackson Social Monitor Coordinator

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1309041

I never heard from anyone at Enterprise.

EnterpriseCares