Enterprise Rent A Car - Enterprise - Beware!!! Read before you rent
We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake.While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car, HE saw a small dent near the gas cap.
HE stated, we don't note any dents smaller than the size of a golf ball, or scratches smaller than 4 inches. There was also a small scratch on the front driver's side bumper, which he saw, and again had the same quote. He did put down some scrapping on the bumper, because of the size of the scrapping, which covered most of the passenger side of the bumper. We returned the car several days later, only to be told that we were responsible for that small dent and that because it wasn't noted on our paperwork, we clearly must have overextended the gas cap when filling the car.
Enterprise actually stated that their rep would not have not noted that dent, because it was causing the gas cap to stand out slightly. OVER $2,000 later (and no, we hadn't bought their insurance, as we've rented cars before and never had a problem), and we're still getting bills from them. Make them write down ANY damage before you leave their lot. I don't know if they targeted us because we hadn't bought their insurance, or what...
but I do know that dent was pointed out to both of us before we left the lot, yet we still had to pay to have an entire panel replaced for a dent smaller than the size of my finger.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I cannot believe how Enterprise could release a car as filthy as the one they gave me. It even had someone's or some animal's hair all over the interior roof...."
- "Filthy, ants, roaches and the smell was horrible. We had to purchase cleaning products to wash every inch of the interior. Please to not rent from this company in Tampa.io;j.˚˜b..."
- "I picked up my 2 day rental from the dealership - a Diesel Mazda-. It had no fuel at all in it. [We had a full car including a 90 year..."
- "I recently purchased a 2016 Sunset Trail Ultra Lite 320BH at the Hershey show in September of 2015. I did not receive my unit until the end of October and..."
- "Brides gown conviently ripped in several places including hemline several times during the day considering when it was fine the last time tried on and the woman aprille refused to..."
- "I purchased Intuit Turbo Tax Premier disco edition and loaded it on my Apple Mac with the latest operating system. The Turbo Tax is not through and for the..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."