2.1
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

My teenager crashed my car; car is in shop with $1,000 deductible.Insurance Company arranges a rental with Enterprise per my insurance allowances.

Walk 5 blocks in the rain to pick up car; get there and a middle-aged black male is at counter with several bags speaking to the red-headed young lady. My insurance covers a vehicle comparable to my personal vehicle, which is a Ford Flex (seats 7). While waiting for our turn, my husband and I overhear the young lady say to the gentlemen that she can get him into an SUV not as big as the one he previously rented; he insists that is fine and he'd actually like the bigger SUV. At this time I'm thinking she is giving away our rental since I only see about 3 sets of keys of vehicles available.

I say out loud to my husband; I think she's giving away our rental with the point for her to hear it so she can double-check what she is about to do. We approach the counter; a young man is attempting to assist us and advises that they have no more vehicles that could accommodate 7 people. I said to him I believe the young lady gave away our vehicle that was reserved by our insurance company. She says "we don't reserve vehicles." I'm thinking how can that be possible when she is literally going through the computer with the young man and he is saying they can get this one or this one after each time he spoke she said "it's already reserved".

YES - THIS IS CONTRADICTORY. My husband who is an attorney said her behavior was not accommodating and it was not decent of her to treat customers in such a way. She commenced to say "You know what, I'm not going to rent you a vehicle after all." Now I'm livid. I give her a piece of my mind and contact my insurance.

They arrange for a pick up at another Enterprise. That's great but my husband and I had to walk 12 city blocks in the pouring rain to get to it. On the flip side, EVAN AND KERRY FROM THE 19TH STREET BRANCH IN PHILADELPHIA ARE AWESOME - GIVE THEM A RAISE! However, Ms.

Glennon at the Center City 17DE @ 727 Chestnut Street in Philadelphia made me question if my race (Black) and the race of my husband (Caucasian) was the reason for her behavior. In today's world you never know. Would you believe this woman is the branch rental manager. I told her I would be making a complaint; she threw three cards at me stating " You want another one?" I told her my husband is an attorney and I am a paralegal.

She said "Great!".

If she can be a manager then it seems Enterprise is not aiming too high in the talent department.I'm disgusted with the service of that specific Enterprise and will be sure to share my experience.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: People from the 19th street branch.

I didn't like: Jerks at the 7th street branch.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

Cstarwinters, we are focused on ensuring that all of our customers receive their reserved vehicles and assure you it is never our intention to inconvenience a customer.Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this situation.

Thank you.Carol H.