3.2
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I have typically been very satisfied with this office. However, a recent rental experience went totally wrong. I rented for the first time for a week-long period. I left my personal car on the Enterprise lot, parking where the store attendant indicated I should. The morning that I returned the Enterprise mini van I had rented, as I was checking in, I glanced out the office window and noticed that the front bumper of my car was hanging on the ground. I commented to the staff "is my bumper on the ground?" One of the staff replied, "yeah, I noticed that a few days ago." Upon further inspection when I went out to my car, there was a dent in the front fender and the front bumper had been shattered. Clearly, my car had been hit while parked on the lot of Enterprise during my rental period.

I took photos and contacted customer service the next day. I was contacted by a regional manager for Enterprise by phone and we discussed the damage to my car. During this conversation, he indicated that Enterprise would take care of the damage and that I was to send him photos and an estimate for the repairs. This same manager also in the next few days emailed me a copy of the back side and fine print of the Enterprise contract that indicated that Enterprise was not responsible for damage to personal property left on their sites.

While I can understand how Enterprise can try to cover its *@&$ with this type of disclosure, at NO TIME did anyone in the office indicate this to me when they offered to let me keep my personal car on their lot during the rental period. And, I parked my vehicle in the space that the Enterprise staff indicated. I took possession of one of Enterprise's vehicles for a week-long period, paid the additional insurance coverage that they offered, and returned their vehicle in the same shape that I received it in. I expected the same condition for my own vehicle. Unfortunately this was not the case.

I've been a good customer of Enterprise. The local office staff have always been friendly and efficient. However, Corporate Enterprise handling of my issue has certainly made my impression of the company's customer service to be quite the opposite experience. For a very small cost, Enterprise could have made a lifelong loyal customer. However, the lack of response to my concerns and clear damage to my vehicle while in Enterprise's care has left a very different impression of this company.

Please be clear. This is a complaint against corporate office and customer service, NOT the local office personnel.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of enterprise rent a car customer care from Enterprise Rent A Car and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Enterprise Rent A Car to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service at corporate level. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Enterprise Rent A Car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments