Jülicher Str. 258, 52070 Aachen, Germany
1.8
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I have rent a car from Aachen Jlicher strasse, after i delivered the car back I have realized that there is a small scratch which possible happen in the Autopark after i have parked the car to the place near my home. The guy in there told me that we need to take 850 euro from my credit card cause of the liability, does not matter if it is happen by someone when you park your car in the autopark.

But he said we will transferred it back to your credit card after expertise report. I said OK to them cause normally just polishing enough which cost max 50-100 euro. 3 days later they have send me a expertise report which say 1420 euro, just for a small scratch!!! (It could be seen from the picture bellow) Will I have to pay for this?

I have no idea where it happened but it was a slight scratch that would have fixed with a simple polishing process. I feel like that i have robbed (overcharged) by Enterprise and there is nothing to do cause they have signed me some documents which was written in german. It should not be so easy to take customer money and lost the company respect!

Cause It is not the only rental car company and that"s why I will never rent a car from them again. It is just a ridiculous the their calculation method and price they have charged to me.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Types of cars offered.

I didn't like: Inaccurate damage report.

Comments

Sorry for your loss. Normally Enterprise stands as a reliable rental company thats why me and friends of mine prefer them for rental.

Never experienced such incident so far maybe its coz we never got such damages... It is good to know that such incidents lead overcharging even if its not you in charge ! Maybe next time we better double careful choosing the rental car company..

Please make sure you drop a message if your case is well cared and settled. Thanks for the post !

EnterpriseCares

y.erayaltun_30,

We appreciate your feedback and we would like to look into this concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,