3.1
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I rented a car from Enterprise a couple weeks ago at the Boston Airport location. I was given a Hyundai Accent that had a number of scratches and dents.

Walked around the car with the rep and pointed all of them out. She said only the ones larger than a quarter need to be noted. I noted several stains and scratches on the interior. She said that's normal wear and not to worry about it.

So I didn't. She marked several of the larger scratches on the document, I signed it and went on my way. I returned to the car to the same location. The rep looked at it, check the gas, said thank you and handed me my receipt and off I went.

Then all of a sudden I get a letter in the mail saying that I caused damage or loss and I have to provide my insurance information. No explanation of the damage. No total. Just saying "provide your insurance info, if you want to pay separately we can send you a bill".

How is this acceptable? AFTER I return it and they say I'm good to go, they change their mind and now send me a bill? How do I know the rep didnt damage it moving the car? Or it wasnt damaged later in their lot and now they just going to blame the last renter?

This is a total scam.

The company I worked for made this reservation and paid and we rent from Enterprise almost exclusively, and now I have this to deal with? Great.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "not pursue the damage claim that i didn't cause" as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Enterprise Rent A Car. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Enterprise Rent A Car.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Enterprise Rent A Car to other companies on our site.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

We'd like to hear more about your experience. Please email us at care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, reservation and/or rental agreement numbers, exact location you rented from, damage claim or "DX" number, and any other details you would like to add.

Please include reference number 160622-002650 in your email.

Thanks! -Collin