Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I was responding to another post...hard to believe that this is the norm for such a large rental company. I will just let my comments stand....The same thing is happening to me, I have been dealing with my insurance company after an accident and I have had to hire an attorney to help me with my injury claim.

I have been trying to recover from the accident. I'm getting harassing phone calls and voicemail from a supposed manager calling me from a cellphone. To make matters worse, I got a knock on my door today By a towtruck driver who was taking the rental! I am just floored by the lack of compassion and customer service Enterprise gives to customers.

They are completely informed of the situation and had threatened me with reporting the rental stolen. Now, I will never use Enterprise again!

I even missed my doctor appointment today. There is much more than this, I will simply let you make your own decisions based on the other reviews.

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Rent A Car Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06, 2017.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

LoniD32, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and regret to hear this was not your experience. We would like to speak with you further.

Please email ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this.

Thank you. – Carol H.