2.7
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality

Horrible experience!!! I made reservations at the 803 W Colorado Ave Colorado Springs #719-636-3900 to get a car by 8:00AM on 6/3/16, but was asked to call them at 7:30AM to let tem know we were ready to be picked up at Pikes Peak RV Park.

We called at 7:30AM only to be told that they had no available cars until 5:00pm....When I asked to speak to Mike (Person who booked my reservation) I was told no one by that name worked there.

They acknowledge my confirmation number, but told me there were no cars available until 5PM, to top it off, there was no attempt on their part to take responsibility nor admit that they had made a mistake. Our plans were totally ruined and lost a whole day of our trip in Colorado Springs....What a Shame!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Enterprise Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Enterprise Rent A Car to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not reliable. Author liked the most that they were open early in the morning. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Enterprise Rent A Car and enterprise rent a car car rental booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

EnterpriseCares

We'd like to hear more about your experience. Please email us at care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, reservation and/or rental agreement numbers, and any other details you would like to add.

Please include reference number 160622-002760 in your email.

Thanks! -Collin