4.2
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I returned my car and left my pricey pair of sunglasses in one of the cars i rented.I drove away and realized i forgot them.

I didn't go back because i assumed that i could just call them and they would ,while giving the car a check over, put them in a lost and found ( its probably empty with the kind of people working in meridian) and i could have someone retrieve them for me. I called once i made it home and talked to the lady at the counter. She said she would look for me but, Just like that my Dolce & Gabbana sun glasses where gone. Case and all.

She told me she would talk to the manager tommrow. No call back! I called them! For 3days in arow.

Nothing.. I read that they are not liable for anything left in a vehicle.. Steal for free pass is what that means. Still no call.

Ive rented enough vehicles from them that you would think they would at least be honest. Not a chance...SMH.. Im actually renting a car from them tomorrow for my trip.

Note to self; Dont leave anything in there vehicles!Sucks.

This person wrote the review enterprise rent a car car rental from Enterprise Rent A Car and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Enterprise Rent A Car to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Enterprise Rent A Car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

anonymous review #955568, our offices do their very best to locate forgotten and misplaced items and return them to their rightful owner.The Social Media Team is happy to help put you in touch with our upper management who can address your concerns with authority.

Please email a detailed description of your left behind sunglasses to care@enterprise.com include your contact telephone number and rental agreement or reservation number and reference number 161122-003815 Thank you!- Carol H.