Sooo unhappy, reserved ahead of time, went in 2 days in advance to make sure I had everything taken care of so that day of pick up would be quick and efficient (made sure to talk to same rep each time).Day of pick up, of course it was busy so there was a wait to get car.

Then to my disbelief the car was filthy inside and out! I immediately complained. The rep offered for me to wait (more waiting) so they could send it for cleaning, I couldn't wait I wanted a different car, he said the only he could do is reimburse me for having it cleaned! Geez like I said I needed to get going!

Took the car against better judgement stopped by local full service car wash, they were very busy no way to hurry it through, so couldn't get it cleaned (there was an actual hand print on inside of window drivers side! Even the interior ledge on inside of door was filthy, something sticky that clung to door every time it was opened! driving bugs on window, needed vacuumed etc). Returned home with dirty car to pick up spouse.

He felt it (dirty car) was unacceptable , so called and asked if we could exchange it here or on our way through a nearby town was told there was nothing available in Central Oregon and not even an upgrade available! We were stuck starting our trip in a filthy car! As for us... We returned the car freshly washed and vacuumed out...

And of course NO Discount received!Horrible service from Enterprise!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Enterprise Rent A Car and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Enterprise Rent A Car.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Enterprise Rent A Car to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

We'd like to hear more about your experience.Please email us at care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, reservation and/or rental agreement numbers, exact location you rented from, and any other details you would like to add.

Please include reference number 160622-003149 in your email.

Thanks!-Collin