Cote-Saint-Luc, Quebec
1.2

I cannot believe how Enterprise could release a car as filthy as the one they gave me. It even had someone's or some animal's hair all over the interior roof. Too gross for words and they wouldn't give me another car so I was stuck with the horrific piece of junk

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Enterprise Rent A Car and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Enterprise Rent A Car.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare Enterprise Rent A Car to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

review #583843,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.We would like to assist you with this.

Please email care@enterprise.com with your full name, contact information, reservation/rental agreement number, and any other details. When emailing, please include reference # 150126-004735. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,