i was planning a vacation and needed rates for car rental called enterprise asking for rates the person on the phone was terrible--she wanted dates i eas needing ca how lon i needed it for--i did not have this information yet--she stated she could not give e rates because the change all the time and it depends on the day i rent--how can i plan a trip when i cant get a rate for the cost of the trip--dont rent from enterprise because the rates differ from day to day and you cant plan a trip with costs through them--not courtous or helpful at all!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

offconsumerpissed

Not sure what, "courtous" means, but I will say that I remember renting my first car too.As you grow up and do this more often, you will realize that what the worker told you is 1000% correct.

And, as I said, I know this is your first rental car and your first interaction with any rental car agency.As you learn more, you will realize that EVERY car rental company has various prices, depending on how long you rent, when you rent, the mileage, etc.

Enterprise Rent A Car - Still have NOT heard from Enterprise! Enterprise Rent A Car "After dropping off my youngest child at Lincoln University on Friday, August 18th, the 2018 Equinox rental car that may husband and I rented from Enterprise OVERHEATED. (see picture below)...." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Scam service Enterprise Rent A Car "The end of June 2017 we requested online a quote for a nissan altima or similar from July 3 2017 to July 9 2017. On July 2nd 2017 my husband..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - SCAM ALERT Enterprise Rent A Car "Google "enterprise ding and dent scam" to save yourself the hassle of this office. The rep informed us that there was major damage in the form of a dent and..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Your Paso Robles office is nethical and lacks professionalism and is rightly being accused of bullying Enterprise Rent A Car "Students agree! Enterprise is unethical and lacks professionalism and is rightly being accused of bullying, lack of ethics and discrimination! They lied and bullied a Latino student, who was a..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more