Enterprise Rent A Car Customer Care Review

8 of 1311 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews

Colorado Springs CO We were in a wreck on Thanksgiving 2016 & went through enterprise because that is who USAA recommended.USAA gave the approval to Enterprise for direct billing but because of incompetence on Enterprise's part our credit card was charged instead of USAA.

Enterprise did not call to say we didn't get the authorization they just charged our credit card! When I called to get it corrected I was told I'd get a call back that day, but that never happened. I called The next day & was told I'd hear back by 2pm & once again no call back. The third time I called I was told accounting was working on it and I'd get a call back, two days went by and NO call!

On my fourth call I was told by the district manager that they couldn't do anything to help & USAA would have to reimburse us since the contract was already closed out.

Incompetent & dishonest.Will NEVER do business with enterprise again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

8 of 1311 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews
EnterpriseCares

Feb 06 #1282248

review #1002499,
We’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Carol H.
Social Monitoring

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.