2.8
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I was told at 10pm that no vehicles were available so I renn

ted from Avis. After returning my rental vehicle to Avis at 4am the next day I decided to stop by the Enterprise lot. There were at least 20 vehicles on the Enterprise lot. Why was I told "no vehicles were available" when plenty of vehicles were on the lot?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Enterprise Rent A Car and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Enterprise Rent A Car to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Enterprise Rent A Car enterprise car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

No vehicles available is different than no vehicles at all.

Enterprise Rent A Car - Your Paso Robles office is nethical and lacks professionalism and is rightly being accused of bullying Enterprise Rent A Car "Students agree! Enterprise is unethical and lacks professionalism and is rightly being accused of bullying, lack of ethics and discrimination! They lied and bullied a Latino student, who was a..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Car Rental Review Enterprise Rent A Car "I returned my car and left my pricey pair of sunglasses in one of the cars i rented. I drove away and realized i forgot them. I didn't go back..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Taken Advatage Of Enterprise Rent A Car "Waited 4 months to file a corporate complaint never herd back for obvious reason on their end. Tried to work out my situation as i returned the car they did..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - ENTERPRISE FALSE HAIL DAMAGE CLAIMS Enterprise Rent A Car "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more