Rogersville,New Brunswick
1.6
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Got in a car accident so my insurance company booked my rental with Enterprise Rent a car, it was my first rental with them and hopefully my last. They need to understand not everyone is aware of their rules and regulations.

I was picked up from the body shop where I dropped off my car and drove to their office. Once there there was a line up, at my turn he asked for my license then said sign here, here and here and 3 places to initial. I asked what was written on all the pages of the contract since I could not read it and he replied, the usual stuff. Handed me keys and said the car is in the front with the cracked license plate.

Once I got to the car I checked it, the license plate was cracked in half, half the car logo was broken off, the bumper was all cracked and there was a piece hanging under the car. The rear bumper was full of scratches as well.

I called in to complain once I got home and he replied well it's the same model of car you had but mine had less damage then the rental. I would not recommend using their service, go elsewhere maybe they will treat you right.

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Rent A Car Hyundai Car Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments