Absolute disaster!I pre paid 800 euros in advance for a 3 week booking over Christmas.
Email confirmation stated to pick the car up at 12:00 on Saturday when in fact the office closes at 12:00 on Saturday! Called at 9:05am on Monday when they reopened but they had already given the car away! Despite Enterprise already having received payment and despite filling in contact details online, no one even bothered to contact me! 4 days later still no car, no apology and still no refund.
Lost 4 days so far for Christmas shopping.
Ruined our Christmas plans and ended up spending a fortune on taxis.Complete disgrace.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Their service
- Have not returned deposit
- Did not receive vehicle yet
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Thirteen Days Ago, on July 18, 2014, around 8:30am, my parked Chrysler 300C was hit by an Enterprise Chevy Captiva rental car. My car was knocked up on the curb..."
- "This place was recommended by a friend who only used their services once. I was very excited to rent an RV and selected a coach size. I paid for the..."
- " When I returned the car enterprise is now charging me for the undeclared damage that I didn't do.The damage had been touched with white paint that was way older..."
- "Myself my family and friends are victims of the cunning trio, we have been approached by several companies and individuals to post our experiences, we do not wish to offend..."
- "This is not an anonymous posting; the complaints made against the unscrupulous duo Khadiyjah and Vergil D Perryman Jr and their various dubious and corrupt companies, under the banner of..."
- "DeVere Group has today published a completely unattributed "news" story on their website claiming that relatives of passengers on the missing MH370 flight had successfully called the passengers phones and..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."