Dublin, Dublin
100% full Not resolved

Absolute disaster!I pre paid 800 euros in advance for a 3 week booking over Christmas.

Email confirmation stated to pick the car up at 12:00 on Saturday when in fact the office closes at 12:00 on Saturday! Called at 9:05am on Monday when they reopened but they had already given the car away! Despite Enterprise already having received payment and despite filling in contact details online, no one even bothered to contact me! 4 days later still no car, no apology and still no refund.

Lost 4 days so far for Christmas shopping.

Ruined our Christmas plans and ended up spending a fortune on taxis.Complete disgrace.

Review about: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental Booking.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service, Their service, Pre-payment, Have not returned deposit, Did not receive vehicle yet.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

Olsztyn, Warminsko-Mazurskie, Poland #963449

We eventually got a car nearly a week late.We paid full price and no apology.

I have just sent the details to Enterprise as per Tatianas email below and await their response.

I also contacted George O'Connor who is one of the directors at Enterprise Ireland over 3 months ago and have yet to receive a response.A far cry from the humorous tv commercials Enterprise are running!

EnterpriseCares
#920086

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.Please send us a detailed email to Care@Enterprise.com with complete details such as: contact information including phone number, reservation/rental agreement number and the exact address of the rental location involved.

As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like to look further into this situation for you. Thanks for posting and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Please reference 141223-001750.-Tatiana