Enterprise Rent a Car Ireland. Don't Prepay!

503 of 1270 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews

Absolute disaster!I pre paid 800 euros in advance for a 3 week booking over Christmas.

Email confirmation stated to pick the car up at 12:00 on Saturday when in fact the office closes at 12:00 on Saturday! Called at 9:05am on Monday when they reopened but they had already given the car away! Despite Enterprise already having received payment and despite filling in contact details online, no one even bothered to contact me! 4 days later still no car, no apology and still no refund.

Lost 4 days so far for Christmas shopping.

Ruined our Christmas plans and ended up spending a fortune on taxis.Complete disgrace.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service
    • Their service
    • Pre-payment
    • Have not returned deposit
    • Did not receive vehicle yet

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Car Rental
Review category
Rentals
review #573683 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Enterprise Rent A Car? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
503 of 1270 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 25, 2015 #963449 Olsztyn, Warminsko-Mazurskie, Poland

We eventually got a car nearly a week late. We paid full price and no apology. I have just sent the details to Enterprise as per Tatianas email below and await their response. I also contacted George O'Connor who is one of the directors at Enterprise Ireland over 3 months ago and have yet to receive a response. A far cry from the humorous tv commercials Enterprise are running!

0 0 Reply
EnterpriseCares

Dec 23, 2014 #920086

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please send us a detailed email to Care@Enterprise.com with complete details such as: contact information including phone number, reservation/rental agreement number and the exact address of the rental location involved. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like to look further into this situation for you. Thanks for posting and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Please reference 141223-001750. -Tatiana

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Enterprise Rent A Car. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Enterprise Rent A Car.
Filing a new complaint about
×