Enterprise Rent A Car - Review in Rentals category
I returned my car and left my pricey pair of sunglasses in one of the cars i rented.I drove away and realized i forgot them.
I didn't go back because i assumed that i could just call them and they would ,while giving the car a check over, put them in a lost and found ( its probably empty with the kind of people working in meridian) and i could have someone retrieve them for me. I called once i made it home and talked to the lady at the counter. She said she would look for me but, Just like that my Dolce & Gabbana sun glasses where gone. Case and all.
She told me she would talk to the manager tommrow. No call back! I called them! For 3days in arow.
Nothing.. I read that they are not liable for anything left in a vehicle.. Steal for free pass is what that means. Still no call.
Ive rented enough vehicles from them that you would think they would at least be honest. Not a chance...SMH.. Im actually renting a car from them tomorrow for my trip.
Note to self; Dont leave anything in there vehicles!Sucks.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I rented a car from Sat 2/14 - Sun 2/15. the total charge was to be 117.50 I asked for an extension from 2/15 - 2/16 the charge came out..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."
- "Absolute nightmare. Due to a roof leak, nearly all of my belongings have been destroyed by black mold and mildew. Even if I had chosen the elective insurance..."
- "I bought 2 handbags that had such bad sewing the one bag started to come un done the first day i carried it so i checked the other and the..."
- "VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER!!! WE ORDER FROM MARCOS ALOT FIRST COUPLE TIMES WAS GREAT!! THEN WE HAD AN ISSUE WE DID NOT GET THE PIZZA WE ORDERED. MANAGER WAS VERY..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."