Enterprise Rent A Car - Review in Rentals category
I returned my car and left my pricey pair of sunglasses in one of the cars i rented.I drove away and realized i forgot them.
I didn't go back because i assumed that i could just call them and they would ,while giving the car a check over, put them in a lost and found ( its probably empty with the kind of people working in meridian) and i could have someone retrieve them for me. I called once i made it home and talked to the lady at the counter. She said she would look for me but, Just like that my Dolce & Gabbana sun glasses where gone. Case and all.
She told me she would talk to the manager tommrow. No call back! I called them! For 3days in arow.
Nothing.. I read that they are not liable for anything left in a vehicle.. Steal for free pass is what that means. Still no call.
Ive rented enough vehicles from them that you would think they would at least be honest. Not a chance...SMH.. Im actually renting a car from them tomorrow for my trip.
Note to self; Dont leave anything in there vehicles!Sucks.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband was rear ended and the other party's insurance set him up in a Dodge truck from Enterprise in Sanford, North Carolina, on Monday, March 2, 2015, for a..."
- "My friend rented a car through RelayRides in El Segundo Ca. On 5/27/15 I borrowed the car to take things to my storage and picked up a passengenger who was..."
- "A few days after Christmas was my first time renting a car with Enterprise, and will be my LAST AND ONLY! I rented a Chevy Malibu 2012, we went around..."
- "IF you’re in a hurry, just watch the video https://youtu.be/SwRDVoFxK9A The rest is what led up to it. When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I cancelled my account with them back in October and they still continued charging my bank they took $340 out of my bank all at once. Before I signed up..."
- "I bought 2 handbags that had such bad sewing the one bag started to come un done the first day i carried it so i checked the other and the..."
- "Absolute nightmare. Due to a roof leak, nearly all of my belongings have been destroyed by black mold and mildew. Even if I had chosen the elective insurance..."