Enterprise Rent A Car - Review in Rentals category

14 of 1270 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews

I returned my car and left my pricey pair of sunglasses in one of the cars i rented.I drove away and realized i forgot them.

I didn't go back because i assumed that i could just call them and they would ,while giving the car a check over, put them in a lost and found ( its probably empty with the kind of people working in meridian) and i could have someone retrieve them for me. I called once i made it home and talked to the lady at the counter. She said she would look for me but, Just like that my Dolce & Gabbana sun glasses where gone. Case and all.

She told me she would talk to the manager tommrow. No call back! I called them! For 3days in arow.

Nothing.. I read that they are not liable for anything left in a vehicle.. Steal for free pass is what that means. Still no call.

Ive rented enough vehicles from them that you would think they would at least be honest. Not a chance...SMH.. Im actually renting a car from them tomorrow for my trip.

Note to self; Dont leave anything in there vehicles!Sucks.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Insurance Quality
Additional Fees
Additional Services

Review category
Rentals
review #955568

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Enterprise Rent A Car? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
14 of 1270 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
EnterpriseCares

Nov 22 #1244506

anonymous review #955568, our offices do their very best to locate forgotten and misplaced items and return them to their rightful owner. The Social Media Team is happy to help put you in touch with our upper management who can address your concerns with authority. Please email a detailed description of your left behind sunglasses to care@enterprise.com include your contact telephone number and rental agreement or reservation number and reference number 161122-003815 Thank you! - Carol H.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Enterprise Rent A Car. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Enterprise Rent A Car.
Filing a new complaint about
×