Enterprise Rent A Car - Review in Rentals category

11 of 1311 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews

THis is the worst car rental company I've ever dealt with.I had to rent a car from them.

They went into my bank account and charged me more than once a week for a large amount of money without notifying me or letting me know. I ultimately found out looking through my bank statements. They were disrespectful in person and in the phone. They didn't know how to answer any questions.

I will never ever recommend or get this service ever again.Now I am stuck paying a large amount of money that I do not have because of there bull.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

11 of 1311 Enterprise Rent A Car reviews
EnterpriseCares

Feb 03 #1280927

anonymous review #1001404,
We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into your billing concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Carol H.
Social Monitoring

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Enterprise Rent A Car. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Enterprise Rent A Car.
Filing a new complaint about
×