THis is the worst car rental company I've ever dealt with.I had to rent a car from them.

They went into my bank account and charged me more than once a week for a large amount of money without notifying me or letting me know. I ultimately found out looking through my bank statements. They were disrespectful in person and in the phone. They didn't know how to answer any questions.

I will never ever recommend or get this service ever again.Now I am stuck paying a large amount of money that I do not have because of there bull.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

anonymous review #1001404,

We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into your billing concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Carol H.

Social Monitoring

Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental Review Enterprise Rent A Car "I returned my car and left my pricey pair of sunglasses in one of the cars i rented. I drove away and realized i forgot them. I didn't go back..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental Review from Bend, Oregon Enterprise Rent A Car "Sooo unhappy, reserved ahead of time, went in 2 days in advance to make sure I had everything taken care of so that day of pick up would be..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Company can today cut me off Enterprise Rent A Car "I was driving on the hwy today in ottawa, ontario , canada when an enterprise company van totally cut me off on the hwy. Regardless of me pressing the horn..." Read more Forest River - Failed Lippert frame on Cedar Creek Day Dreamer Forest River "Enroute from Reno to Alabama, got as far as Las Vegas and left rear tire went flat. Replaced tire and noticed that inside wall of tire had chaffed on main..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Verizon Wireless - Verizonwirelessons Verizon Wireless "Thank you for that information. As you have not been able to offer me a resolution, only trouble tickets and delays, I have asked AMERICAN Express to debit the amount..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more