THis is the worst car rental company I've ever dealt with.I had to rent a car from them.

They went into my bank account and charged me more than once a week for a large amount of money without notifying me or letting me know. I ultimately found out looking through my bank statements. They were disrespectful in person and in the phone. They didn't know how to answer any questions.

I will never ever recommend or get this service ever again.Now I am stuck paying a large amount of money that I do not have because of there bull.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Enterprise Rent A Car?

Comments

EnterpriseCares

anonymous review #1001404,

We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into your billing concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Carol H.

Social Monitoring

Enterprise Rent A Car - Disgrace my name Enterprise Rent A Car "I am a vry good renter form enterprize there were a lot of times that I get a car and it would drive terrible they wouls switch my out and..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Company can today cut me off Enterprise Rent A Car "I was driving on the hwy today in ottawa, ontario , canada when an enterprise company van totally cut me off on the hwy. Regardless of me pressing the horn..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Vehicle not available...on the way to pick it up Enterprise Rent A Car "I reserved a van from Enterprise for 12/27/16. I searched online for a location near my house, but no vans were available. I widened my search and Demmings Collision in..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Aggravating Enterprise Doylestown PA Drop Off Enterprise Rent A Car "Most aggravating car rental! At the time of pickup the very friendly Shaquille at the JFK Enterprise assured me that the dings and scratches that I pointed out were all..." Read more Kixeye - Please Forgive me Unbannd My Account Kixeye "Dear Kixeye, I am writing with request to appeal my banned Account in War Commander ( User ID 33155521 ). I would like to inform you that I find your..." Read more Swagway - Purchased for Christmas. My son had ridden his x2 hover board a total of maybe 2 hours. Swagway "My son has not been rough on his board. He has ridden it outside twice and both times it started going crazy, beeping and throwing him off. I contacted Swagway..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more