Resolved
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Update by user Mar 25, 2017

Enterprise Corporate has refunded the $500.00 fee for the dent that came with the car. Make certain the car is dry and take a movie or pictures of all dents or blemishes Resolved - Thank you Enterprise Corporate.

Update by user Mar 15, 2017

I was called by Nick at Enterprise in St. Petersburg to ask me why there was dents in all the doors.

I explained to him that the car was picked up in the rain and I only saw the smudge which turned out to be a small dent after the rain cleared and the sun came out. I called back to follow up and Nick at Enterprise Rental car did not return my calls. I was mailed a invoice that showed a extra fee of $500.00 for the dent that was on the car when I picked it up.

I will be following through with calls to the better business and any other social media that I can post to warn them to stay away from Enterprise. The car was dropped off at the airport and passed their inspection

Original review posted by user Mar 14, 2017

Picked the car up at 3400 5TH AVE S, SAINT PETERSBURG, FL location while it was raining. They parked the car out in the pouring rain for us to inspect.

I saw a smudge on the door and showed it to the tall blond haired man, I rubbed and seemed to come off, however the next day i could see that it was a small dent. The car was wet and both my wife and I couldn't see any other problems. On the way to the airport to drop off the engine starting making a ticking noise. The men that inspected the car at the airport did not see anything other than the dent in the door.

If you rent from these people make sure they dry the car off first or you will pay dearly, or better yet don't rent from them at all Nick from Enterprise called and I told him this.

He said he would look into and and a week later I received this bill. Rental Agreement 98933 Ref# 71K6KK David Platkin interpack@ juno.com Picture attached

Product or Service Mentioned: Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: not responsible for damage.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Car was comfortable.

I didn't like: Trickery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 14, 2017.

Comments

platkin
York, Pennsylvania, United States #1307410

Resolved - Thank you Enterprise Corporate.

platkin
York, Pennsylvania, United States #1304989

I emailed information requested on the 15th of March and again today on the 20th.

We shall see, Carol H.'s email seemed sincere

EnterpriseCares

platkin,

We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,